The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 507

prostotrader:

Has he tried putting the drain pipe into the water?

Then there won't be any air sucked out of it.

I think it would then stand still. But a check valve... you could try.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No, the aim was to do it without a pump, but you can't cheat physics

The point is that the water flowing out creates a vacuum in the tank, so there is an inlet on the back side, where you can feed the water and it will flow in a circle.

But alas, the capacity on the supply side must be higher than the outlet side.

---

The fountain wanted to follow the jug principle

it worked on two half-cars in the video.

didn't it?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

They have an undeniable predictive power and unambiguously identify the pattern embedded or inherent in the number series in the best possible way. Here is a small example:

Find a pattern in the following series of numbers:

It is found.

Added information to the series:

And this pattern is found:

And finally:

And finally:

The moment of fall was accurately predicted.

What method can you use to replicate or refute this example?

Yusuf, regression analysis cannot extrapolate, it is only one method of interpolation. Attach two (real) time scales to your chart: 1 - the time of getting the "forecast" point and 2 - the time of the real price.

Everything will fall into place.

Renat Akhtyamov:

There were two half-cars working on the video, too.

didn't it?

If you look carefully, at the end of the video you can see two frames 10 seconds apart, showing the pump with the batteries. But if your attention is lacking, you can read about it in the comments below the video.

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's two poltars working on the video, too.

didn't it?

It needs infinity.

Alexey Viktorov:

I think it would then stand still. As for putting a check valve... you could try.

My guess, but haven't tried it, is that it's unlikely to raise the water without extra power if the suction is below the level.

---

That would essentially be "Perpetual Motion".

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's two poltars working on the video, too.

no?

There with the pump in the lid :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No, the aim was to do it without a pump, but you can't cheat physics

The point is that the water flowing out creates a vacuum in the tank, so there is an inlet on the back side, where you can feed the water and it will flow around.

But alas, the capacity on the supply side must be higher than the outlet side.

---

The fountain wanted to follow the jug principle

There's a maximum difference of five centimetres... Ten is just out of the question )))) jugs are too cool))))

The centrifugal force of the earth is used.)

ZS I looked at the video, it's funny))) Well no)))) VD doesn't exist!!!! The Vietnamese divorce is hilarious))) Geron's Fountain is different after all.)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There's at most 5 centimetres of difference... Ten is out of bounds just like that )))) jugs are too cool))))

The centrifugal force of the earth is used.)

ZS Looked at the video, funny)))) Well, no)))) VD doesn't exist!!!! The Vietnamese divorce is hilarious))) Geron's Fountain is different after all.)

Fountain Geron, it is 3 tanks, the water flows from one tank to another, as soon as it has flowed over - the process is stopped.

The Vietnamese fountain works on the principle of overflowing from one tank into another - there are two tanks in total, but it must be lower... like they used to take petrol from a petrol tank in the old days. A barrel is only needed for starting, you can't pump liquid into an inch pipe with your mouth :)

Basically, everything works right, if the inlet is below the outlet level, you need extra power, however tiny, but you need it.

I'll try it myself later, I don't have a rigid tank handy yet.

Well at the pump, or limited time flow - not interested.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Geron's fountain, it is 3 tanks, water flows from one tank to another, once it has flowed, the process is stopped.

The Vietnamese fountain works on the principle of flowing from one tank to another - there are two in total, but it must be lower... like they used to take petrol from a petrol tank in the old days. A barrel is only needed for starting, you can't pump liquid into an inch pipe with your mouth :)

Basically, everything works right, if the inlet is below the outlet level, you need extra power, however tiny, but you need it.

I'll try it myself later, I don't have a rigid tank handy yet.

Well at the pump, or limited time flow - not interested.

All this dabbling) I once got it, but everything needs to be super compact, a little to one side and not enough power. In 2 vessels, it will not / and should not work by the law of conservation of energy) And the heroin lower vessels at different heights, and the height of water in the middle vessel is greater than in the lower, it presses harder. But there is a miser which is very difficult to catch)

there is such a category - "dissipated energy", even engines based on it, passed off as UA

here is an experience from "entertaining physics" :

you can appreciate the height of artistic performance :-) but it's better not to grasp the contacts after a while