The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 500

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, come on.

so-and-so

this formula in my indicator was published by an experienced user in the forecast branch (_new-rena.mq4)

i put it in the same thread in 2013 and i erased it after a couple of hours

but a friend downloaded it in time

the indicator came back recently with the comment - grail

but when was that???

you just don't know how much water has flowed since then ...

I know what you're writing about) if the indicator does not transform the price I can still assume that it is effective. But you understand that even the price itself lags, every day in the cluster tick volatility ticks of 50-70 points. And if you transform it in any way, it's a real pipe.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I know what you're writing about) if the indicator does not convert the price I can still assume that it is effective. But you understand that even the price itself is lagging, every day in the cluster tick volatility ticks are 50-70 pips. And if you transform it in any way, it's a real pipe.

yes put the turkey on the previous one

and what was written about and what the Doctor wasn't quite happy about, there's almost no one there at all

♪ the subject is complicated ♪

I don't know what he's afraid of.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The most interesting thing is that you yourself don't understand the charts...

It's a masterpiece. No one has ever said that to me ))).

Алексей Тарабанов:

Do you take drugs?

Why do you ask?

As if it's a bad thing?

Is there any other way?

No, I don't, they take me!

😆

Доктор:

It's a masterpiece. No one has ever said that to me ))).

Take advantage of it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

well, i also downloaded my turkey ;))))

Why are you putting it out there? What if it's really good? Of course the chances are slim, but what if it is?)

secret:
I've already retold the primer, even before T-1. The ward tore the primer to shreds.)

Well I had two problematic ones in my ward. Looks like there's more on the way.

The 500th anniversary page and a celebration of 10 years of withering away! 😁

transcendreamer:

Anniversary 500th page and a celebration of 10 years of fade! 😁

What would we do without you Drimmer you are ours)))
The right to surrender, in dablokos and whatever it is...selyanskaya branch had more wit, and the word plant was veiled masterfully under the witticisms) I personally enjoyed reading your posts) come on do not let down:)
Otherwise, your relaxation has led to the word "plant" is already a byword. It's gotten to the point where we have to come up with something new).

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I don't know why you put it there, what if it's really good? Of course the chances are slim, but what if he is?)

is still posted in the forecasts.

and it's not my post.

but my posts with screenshots of trades on it in '13, also in the forecasts

Yeah, it's trading pretty good.