The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 217

Stells:

What's stopping you from programming it and running it first in the tester then on the demo ?

you are all thinking, predicting !!!

The problem is that you have to do what people advise you to do.

We can't even imagine the pitfalls that come up when you start real trading.

Do not ask again what the pitfalls?

I have a lot of experience in this field but I'm convinced that there are no pitfalls. ))

I already ran it in manual mode, when learning the algorithm, the results were posted here _https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49576/page313, nothing like this in terms of profit, never and nowhere have seen. Some still think that the strategy, with a fixed short stop, is not viable.

P.S. write prevent lack of programming skills, I'm learning slowly, as I'll learn to write.

_CaHeK_:
I ran it in manual mode already, when learning the algorithm, the results were posted here _https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49576/page313, I've never seen anything similar in profit. Some still think that strategy with fixed short stop is not viable.

Well, if it's viable, then run it. Well, don't go stomping the pond...

_CaHeK_:

I ran it in manual mode already, when learning the algorithm, the results were posted here _https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49576/page313, I've never seen anything similar in profit. Some still believe that the strategy, with a fixed short stop, is not viable.

P.S. to write prevent lack of programming skills, I'm learning slowly, as I'll learn - I'll write.

I'm not sure how to do this,

Yusuf couldn't program either, but he's been working on his system for some time now.

_CaHeK_:

What faults can there be in an algorithm that selects the most likely future development out of ALL possible market conditions? At most, there could be slippages, disconnections and too large a spread, which could affect profits, but not the algorithm itself.

P.S. I can't even theorise what, ideally, would make it unprofitable. Unless I disable the ability to select the most likely development of events, but then it would not be my algorithm.

What is the reason for this confidence? There are only 3 possible directions of movement: up (15%), flat (70%), or down (15%), approximately. Trying to guess the direction every time is a dead end. You need to develop an iron logic of behavior and stick to the winning end, sometimes losing to the market. The market will defeat any strategy, but logic, if formulated correctly, will never!

yosuf:
What is the reason for this confidence? There are only 3 possible directions of movement: up (15%), flat (70%), or down (15%), approximately. Trying to guess the direction every time is a dead end. You need to develop an iron logic of behavior and stick to the winning end, sometimes losing to the market. The market will defeat any strategy, but the logic, if it is formulated correctly - never!

I totally agree! about the movement, let it be 33%, it's not that important. Market entry! - there is no market!

Stells:

Maybe you should join forces with a programmer,

Yusuf, on the other hand, can't program either, but he has been working on his system for a long time now.

I don't want to give an algorithm that can make money in any market condition to any third party or even a second party). It remains to run for about 8 years, for a final check, which would make sure it is independent from frequency of trades.

yosuf:
What is the reason for such confidence? There are only 3 possible directions: up (15%), flat (70%) or down (15%), approximately. Trying to guess the direction every time is a dead end. You need to develop an iron logic of behavior and stick to the winning end, sometimes losing to the market. The market will defeat any strategy, but logic, if formulated correctly, will never!

TUF:

I totally agree! As for the movement, let it be 33%, it's not that important. Enter the market! - there isn't one.

Confidence (not yet absolute) is based on a manual run, by the iron logic of my algorithm, of over 1200 trades with excellent results. And you are mistaken about the options, there are only 2 - buy or sell, and it makes absolutely no difference whether it is a flat or a trend. And as my market research shows, each time trying to guess the direction of the movement is the only way to super profit. After all, what we're actually trying to do is to follow the price, and if the error is less than half and the average stop is less than or equal to a profit, then the profit is inevitable!

P.S. And according to my algorithm, as I have repeated more than once, you need to enter the market only once (and it does not matter how), to start working, then you just follow the price and collect losses and profits.

Testing since 2006 has shown a gradual drain on the deposit. So the dependencies, which I calculated on the tick chart with a small step of the algorithm, did not fit to the 10 times larger step. Frankly speaking, I was hoping in my heart for a global dependence, regardless of the step.

_CaHeK_:
Testing since 2006 has shown a gradual drain on the deposit. So the dependencies, which I calculated on the tick chart with a small step of the algorithm, did not fit to the 10 times larger step. Frankly speaking, I was hoping in my heart for a global dependence, regardless of the step.

Did the first failure make you give up? What do you mean "no fate"... You gave up so quickly.

avtomat:

Did the first failure make you give up? What do you mean "no fate"... You were quick to give up.

We all gave up very quickly and then slowly began to listen to what others had to say... :-)))

avtomat:

Did the first failure make you give up? What do you mean "no luck"... You gave up fast.

I didn't seem to give up. Just turned out that for each frequency of algorithm's work it is necessary to conduct training individually, I thought that the dependence is comprehensive, it turned out, no. So I'll continue what I started, and we'll see what happens.

P.S. 111 trades in a year, still not the same as 176-263 trades a week.