Scalping. Tick chart on a chart. - page 3

sanyooooook:

Well, if the output is only on one pair, then yes there will be exactly the same ticks that are visible in the "New Order" window, quite a complete chart, except that EAs do not work on it and after a certain number of bars the indicators stop working normally and the graphical objects when shifting the chart (the arrival of a new bar) remain in place

Why don't the EAs work...?

does it not work for every tick...?

if (Bid[0] == prevbid) return(0); // New tick

prevbid = Bid[0];

zoritch:

why don't the EAs work...?

rock on ), the question is out of place. ZS: only if you loop it will work.

won't the design work for every tick...?

if (Bid[0] == prevbid) { return(0); } //new tick

prevbid = Bid[0];

who knows, check it.

sanyooooook:

rocking ), the question is out of place. ZS: only if looped will work.

who knows, check it out.

What's there to check, smart guy...:-))

You can set it on a 1-year frame or a 1-minute frame, it will work...

The data about price changes in variables is accumulated, and when certain conditions are reached, the order triggers...

( of course, there is a return at the end of the start...:-))

zoritch:

What's there to check, smart guy...:-))

You can set it on a one-year frame or a one-minute frame, it will work...

The data about price changes in variables is accumulated, and when certain conditions are reached, the order triggers...

(of course, there is a comeback at the end of the start...:-))

if you know everything why do you ask?

it all depends on how you organise it

Are you sure that the start will start again after returning, given that there are no ticks on the offline?

Trading on ticks, scalping leads to a high number of open trades. 3-5-10-20 a day.

Now imagine you have a $1000 account and trade 0.1 lot on the eurik.

To open 1 trade, you need to pay the broker a spread of 10 pips (on average). - (in 5th sign).

1$ - 1 trade.

10 deals per day - 10$.

250 working days per year - $2,500 per year. This is the sum you have to give to broker for a year, for he would just let you trade. I.e. 250% of initial deposit. How much then do you have to earn per year?

In connection with this begs the conclusion of expediency and effectiveness of such an approach.

sanyooooook:

If you know everything, why do you ask?

It all depends on how you organise it.

Surely after returning the start will start again, given that there are no ticks on the offline?

no no...:-))) i didn't mean any offence... I mean a live chart... me with dumb timeframes, it doesn't fit at all...

my timeframe has to be High to Low (even Highest to Lowest, although they have already changed to iHighest and iLowest...)

i.e. the timeframe is floating... :-(((

serler2:

Trading on ticks, scalping leads to a high number of open trades. 3-5-10-20 a day.

To open 1 trade, you need to pay the broker a spread of 10 pips (on average). - (in 5th sign).

1$ - 1 trade.

10 deals per day - 10$.

250 working days per year - $2,500 per year. This is the sum you have to give to broker for a year, for he would just let you trade. I.e. 250% of initial deposit. How much then do you have to earn per year?

In connection with this begs the conclusion of expediency and effectiveness of such an approach.

10 pips per trade is enough (on average), even 1 pip is enough and plus an affiliate

serler2:

1$ - 1 trade.

10 deals per day - 10$.

In connection with this comes the conclusion of expediency and effectiveness of such an approach.

Why not...? In four hours (well, twenty trades... I went to the country to water the lawn...:-)) 55 pips profit, the spread is already there... What's the catch...?

And only on jumps... i.e. a sideways trend is even more profitable...

zoritch:

no no... :-))) I didn't mean any offence... i mean a live chart... with me with dumb timeframes there is no way it fits at all...

my timeframe has to be High to Low (even Highest to Lowest, although they have already changed to iHighest and iLowest...)

i.e. the timeframe is floating...:-(((

how is this?

ZS: dig from here until lunchtime ))))

sanyooooook:

how's that?

ZS: dig from here until lunchtime ))))

meaning the nearest ( neighbouring ) highs and lows...not until lunchtime... :-))