[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 487

Tantrik:

...working - what can I do (I plan to leave everything at the end of the year and start trading only), how's the boat, how many km/hour does it do? (I envy you...) Are you trolling?

Equipped with Magnum (outboard engine 225 hp), travelled at a speed of 45 knots. (84 km / h.) The feeling is....., there are no words in Russian to convey in full ....)))))) Drive and all, but a bit tired to rest.....)))))o

ZetM:
Equipped with Magnum (225hp outboard motor), sailing at 45 knots (84km/h) The feeling is....., there are no words in Russian to express in full....)))))) Drive and all, but a little tired to rest.....)))))o
!!!!

margaret:
"Tambourine dance"

and i used to start with a pendulum....

Hi all. strangerr haven't checked in for a while, how's it going?

Tantrik, you started with the pendulum and I searched for a long time and found a very good TS )))))

Margaret, I think the project will not take root in the masses, only true connoisseurs of unusual, I would even say exotic, methods of analysis will try to understand it ))))))

Temnyj:

Tantrik, you started with the pendulum and I searched for a long time and found a very good TS )))))

Margaret, I think the project will not take root in the masses, only true connoisseurs of unorthodox methods of analysis will try to understand it ))))))

100%. Project - SUPER!!!! I agree, only a select few will be open.

Temnyj:

Margaret, I think the project will not take root in the masses, only true connoisseurs of unorthodox methods of analysis will try to understand it ))))))

enlighten (I am confused by the word found accidentally on the internet)

Tantrik:
enlighten (I'm confused by the word found accidentally on the internet)
If you mean "dancing with tambourine", then yes on the internet and not accidentally, but purposefully )))))))

Temnyj:
If you mean "dancing with the tambourine", then yes on the internet and not accidentally, but purposefully )))))))
so what is the tc about?

TC cannot be found, it can only be bought, by a large number of lost deposits.....)))

Tantrik:
so what's the TC about?
?????????????? ................ What do you mean? Isn't it clear from the title? How, with the right tambourine, to dance correctly so that the price goes in the right direction ))))))))) ( If that's humour .... just in case)