[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 482

How about buying the aud\usd? I think the continuation pattern is 200 pips

As long as it works, if it does, we need to open up, one channel length upwards

RekkeR:
Insert line-trend by angle, draw and twist, when you hover over it, degrees are displayed.

Thank you! it really works!

I know there's a robotics factory in St. Petersburg, but I didn't think it was that bad((( By Skayp Micha from St. Petersburg )))

Mixon777:

If you give me an answer on how to draw 75 degrees exactly and smoothly - without any tools, you're welcome.

Developers are too lazy to do it and MQL people want money for creating the wheel.

I do not believe that such a simple thing does not exist

Do it only with a protractor, it's the most universal tool for hands useful and head as well. As for the MQLs, they are the real puppeteers and should not be trusted...

RekkeR:
Inset line-trend by angle, draw and twist, when you hover over it, degrees are displayed.

Oh my god ! Thank you - I'm the hamster who didn't know about this miracle ! ))))))))))

Either I wasn't paying attention or I didn't use it.

But what a lot of noise and fun I've made among my hamster friends here !

BRAVO!!! )

scorpion321:

How about buying the aud\usd? I think the continuation pattern is 200 pips

It might close soon and we might see a pullback or correction.

Better on the New Zealand, it seems to have worked its way down for today, I bit off a bit - that was my trading plan for today and now I'm waiting for the channel to break up:

Tantrik:
Close soon possible pullback, correction.

Only if there is a correction on the euro and the NZ, watch the channel ;-)

Who wants to trade without emotion and charting - there is a cluster indicator solution -

Euro dollar - essentially smoothing -

For demonstration purposes the bare chart I have levels etc -