[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 477

DragonSL:
What kind of pattern?

"Dragon =), what a coincidence

ZZZEROXXX:

"Dragon" =), what a coincidence

There were just a few of them:

Started with a head, then an inverted head, then a double bottom and finally a dragon (the ridge should have been drawn with a trend line)...

That's not what I mean: there has to be a rebound or the Mixon won't work )))

Monday (July 4) is US Independence Day.

How will this affect EURUSD? What effect will this event have on other pairs? Who has thoughts?

Because of my inexperience, I will not be able to write anything, but I would like to know your opinion.

))))

MaxZ:

Monday (July 4) is US Independence Day.

How will this affect EURUSD? What effect will this event have on other pairs? Who has thoughts?

Due to my inexperience, I will not be able to write anything, but I would like to know your opinion.

Usually during the holidays in the U.S. it is a low-volatility move, probably a flat.

DragonSL:

There were just a few of them there:

It started with a head, then an inverted head, then a double bottom and finally a dragon (the ridge should have been drawn as a trend line)...

Yeah, saw the inverted one too, just didn't draw it on a different TF. Glad someone else believes in patterns apart from me ))))

DragonSL:
Gold dropped again ))))
Looks like it will drop to 1441...

1. Police Inspector of Traffic and Community Control (PIDOC)
2. Police Patrol and Checkpoint Service Office (PCSO)
3. the Community Policing Unit (CPPU)
4. Child and Youth Protection Police Inspector (JCPI)
5. Police Inspector of Motor Vehicle Inspection Service (PISKA)
6. Police Traffic Enforcement Officers (PIRO)
7. Police Traffic Regulation Service (PTRS)
8. Neighbourhood Watch Officers (NCOs) to be called Neighbourhood Watch Officers (NWSOs)

)))))))))))))))))) Watch closely RBC..... That's where your masters sit ))))

Keep going down...?