[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 244

IgorM:

this is what is bad, when by self-deception traders try to prove to themselves that they have figured out how the market works (((((((

at Alpari the news informer says in 2 hours there will be news, i think it will be clear then where the market is going to go

21april:
OK - as I expected all the informers show uncertainty in the yen and the pound, while the yen and gold make perfect sense

Performance of the Sultonov indicator on M15

Forecast

Performance

Forecast for 14-15.06.11.

Let's see what happens next

torgus:

let's see what happens next

I don't think that's the way to look at it:

Man, it feels like the market has fallen asleep. It's already Tuesday and we're still in a stop gap channel.

herzogtier:
Man, it feels like the market has fallen asleep. It's already Tuesday and we're still in a stop gap channel.
And you buy 5 lots and this corridor will be enough for you :))

s_aullma:

What's going on in the market? The Euro/Dollar is going down after the news. That is, the dollar has sort of become more expensive. At the same time Dollar/Yen and Dollar/Franc went up (Dollar instantly depreciated). Two opposite directions for the dollar. Anyone have any thoughts?

read more carefully what you wrote .....

s_aullma:

What's going on in the market? The Euro/Dollar is going down after the news. That is, the dollar has sort of become more expensive. At the same time Dollar/Yen and Dollar/Franc went up (Dollar instantly depreciated). Two opposite directions for the dollar. Anyone have any thoughts?

i did not know that when the dollar and the franc go up, the dollar instantly depreciates ..... well done, you look at the situation like a herd of hamsters)