[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 234

18.04.11 http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=37521

From today, oil deals can be concluded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in euros. The world oil market thus enters a new era: along with the dollar, the single European currency has gained access to it, ITAR-TASS notes.

From now on, contracts for supplies of six crudes, including Brent blend (produced in the North Sea) and refined products will be signed in euros on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the world's largest commodity exchange. In order to conduct transactions in these areas buyers do not need to convert euros into dollars, as in the past, as the single European currency has the status of a clearing currency in a sector of the Chicago Stock Exchange.

Independent experts say the move is aimed at increasing stability of the global oil market amid sharp fluctuations of the dollar exchange rate.

EVgEN_SA:

From today, oil deals can be made on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in euros. The world oil market thus enters a new era: along with the dollar, the single European currency has gained access to it, ITAR-TASS notes.

From now on, contracts for supplies of six crudes, including Brent blend (produced in the North Sea) and refined products will be signed in euros on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the world's largest commodity exchange. In order to conduct transactions in these areas buyers do not need to convert euros into dollars, as in the past, as the single European currency has the status of a clearing currency in a sector of the Chicago Stock Exchange.

Independent experts say the move is aimed at increasing stability of the global oil market amid sharp fluctuations of the dollar exchange rate.
That's right, that's why the eurodollar has taken a new path....

2011.06.13 16:01:10 *Trische: We are not responsible for governments' debts
2011.06.13 15:58:37 *Trische: The eurozone debt crisis includes a global component
2011.06.13 15:58:05 *Trische: Debt restructuring should be voluntary
2011.06.13 16:02:41 *Trische: All advanced economies should review governance systems
2011.06.13 16:03:27 *Trische: Leaving the eurozone is not an option

margaret:
2011.06.13 16:01:10 *Trische: We are not responsible for governments' debts
2011.06.13 15:58:37 *Trische: Eurozone debt crisis includes a global component
2011.06.13 15:58:05 *Trische: Debt restructuring must be voluntary
2011.06.13 16:02:41 *Trische: All advanced economies need to review their governance
2011.06.13 16:03:27 *Trische: No exit from Eurozone under consideration

There are two options... Those who trade on the news they have it all... And those who do not trade do not need it... I, for example, cannot draw any conclusions from what they say

seolink74:
There are two options... those who trade on the news they have it all... and those who do not... I, for example, cannot draw any conclusions from what was said
Growing on....

margaret:
Growing up....
Thank you... :)

))))

margaret:

I quote from a conversation about Trichet:

Me: What kind of stage play is this, on Trichet's part, where did he get the fashion to show off so brazenly in public.

Answer: what did you think, he came in with 10 million, he had to (last time) turn the market around with his talk for the benefit of his wealth...

The ECB themselves are shocked...

I wonder what lot and what time))) and take profit would like to know )))))

Evgen157:

I wonder what lot and at what time))) and take profit would like to know )))))
He has already closed his positions....

seolink74:
There are two options... those who trade on the news have it all... and those who do not...For example, I cannot draw any conclusions from what I have just said

In addition, psychology helps those who regularly trade on the news to determine whether a reporter is lying or not (some people sweat, others stutter when they're lying).