[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 214

EVgEN_SA:

It would be interesting to see your turkey. To see if it's not just a pretty picture.

Everything is manual except rainbows - and fractal levels - who wants rainbows google Erainbow and there are free sites to download

but it's on sale for $100 -

Mixon777:

I am not a writer to check every word - and I do not bother my head with it, - yes, I fail at many things, I am not successful everywhere - but I try as best I can - a good doctor can not be a good writer or fisherman)))) But your talent for expressing your thoughts beautifully - you've already written many books without mistakes = and have become more popular than Pushkin?

Pushkin A.S. is spelled with a capital letter and you with a small 'I'.

Mixon777:

I am not a writer to check every word - and I do not bother my head with it, - yes, I do not succeed in many things, I am not successful everywhere - but I try as best I can - a good doctor can not be a good writer or fisherman)))) But your talent for expressing your thoughts beautifully - you've already written many books without mistakes = and have become more popular than Pushkin?

I do not try to become a writer, etc. and I do not need any recognition and to be popular and so on - because I do not need it. The fact that a person who is serious about something, will not do what you do. Your way of writing says you have delusions of grandeur... You think you're the only one so smart, while all the fools (who thinks so, he is a fool), big banks, foundations and the like have dug so many strategies with their billions that you could not dream. And you think everyone is so stupid you're the only smart one... funny.

Mixon777:

Everything is manual except rainbows - and fractal levels - who wants rainbows google Erainbow and there are free sites for downloading

but otherwise it sells for $100--

I've looked at this indy requires, of course, tuning, which I have done, and it is starting to show some good results. So far SL he has seen at about 150p. with the rainbow not quite clear, but in principle good. Profits should be good. I should analyze it carefully and maybe I will use it occasionally. I have tested it on Н4.

I have tested it on H4. No matter who says what, it has some great features.

It may be useful for my non indicator system.

It's not exactly like your e-Rainbow.

It's not exactly your e-Rainbow. And at the moment it's clearly pointing downwards on the EURUSD.

I've been away for two months - I didn't think it could get so dirty so quickly, it's no longer about the market, it's about each other. That's too bad. Good luck and profits to all.

Kitsan:
I've been away for two months - I didn't realise it could get so muddy so quickly, it's no longer a market to talk about each other. That's too bad. Good luck and profits to all.
Don't mind the boys' jokes.

margaret:
Don't mind them - it's just a boys' joke...

One margaret understands everything.

It's cool how the price bounces off the levels.

The Fibonacci fan is drawn automatically

And this is what I got. The yellow lines are entry and exit points.

There are significant drawdowns, but they are not bad either.

It shows what we should have done this morning and in which direction we should have gone.

Mixon777:

All of us are so rich that we cannot even hire an interpreter for $100 to translate the tape - what a shame!

Don't they translate it in Russian? No one cares - but this - let them keep flipping!) They'll hit 70% and then hit the top - it's like a circus!

No no, I do not understand what the price was set by the masters for H4, maybe they will fill a new car with sellers and then will dump them up ))

Market makers and market operators are not that stupid - today they dumped a good deal of EUR JPY with 40 thousand people )))) It was a buy

They use the money to shoot music videos at the Currency and Stock Exchange Centre in London.(No translation). Singing along to Thomas Anders I won't...

>