[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 213

w2m:

Better teach your trading method, because these squares, neither Russian nor mathematics does not help...

Can you imagine, in the market even mathematics does not help - only a simple maneuver for the account in the form of risk and loss that is where mathematics is needed - all the rest is chaos.

I'll teach you this weekend, all this chatter made me miss 200pts on GBPUSD - 10 was a low ))

margaret:
At the close of the week we will have to see....

What did he say? We are all so rich that we cannot even pay $100 to hire an interpreter to translate the tape - what a shame!

Don't they translate it in Russian? No one cares - but this - let them keep flipping)) They'll hit 70% and then hit the top - it's like a circus!

No no, I do not understand what the price was set by the masters for H4, maybe they will fill a new car with sellers and then will dump them up ))

Market makers and market operators are not idiots - they dumped EUR JPY with about 40 thousand today))) It was a good buy.

ZetM:

And, what to do, with pop-ups like; "Trade flow is busy" or "You really want to SELL" or "You really want to close position", I can name more, 3 varieties of pop-ups, add 30 sec. to execute your order (have the right). This "art" is hardly useful.....))))) in real life....))))

I am testing the new TS, but because I don't want to lose the deposit, I take 1/4 part of my take, around 30 pips, that's why I say pipsing. I am testing a new forex trading system, but I take 1/4 of my TP, around 30 pips, that's why I say piping.

ZSY: My take on the EUR 1.4330 worked pretty good ;)

About the language, you need to know it. About the circus, you're the one who started it, no one here listens to you and you're no fucking use here .....

It used to be a normal thread with perfectly normal and sane people, and now it's a circus...

In fact, after further analysis, I have the feeling that Monday or Tuesday will be a showcase for those who defy all logic.

itum:

About the language, you need to know it. As for the circus, you're the one running the circus, no one here listens to you and you're no fucking use here ....

Used to be a normal branch with quite normal and sane people, and became a circus ...

Maybe you're right about something, but to be honest, I haven't heard any predictions from you. Just circus, circus. All right, then. Let us be clowns, to entertain you. But his technique is interesting, there's something in it, maybe.

EVgEN_SA:

You may be right about something, but frankly, I haven't heard any predictions from you at all. Just the circus, the circus. All right, then. Let us be clowns, to entertain you. And his technique is interesting, there's something in it, maybe.

Life is a theatre - and people are actors in it - and the most beautiful and best performance is a well-planned one.

Here's the rainbow + Ghana levels

That's why we observe the resistance or support level - the market will tell us about it

itum:

About the language, you need to know it. About the circus, it's you who are the circus, no one here listens to you, and you're no fucking use .....

There used to be a normal thread with perfectly normal and sane people and it's become a circus ...

I am not a writer to check every word - and I do not bury my head in it, - yes, I fail at many things, I am not successful everywhere - but I try as best I can - a good doctor can not be a good writer or fisherman))) But your talent for expressing your thoughts beautifully - you've already written many books without mistakes = and have become more popular than Pushkin?

Mixon777:

Life is a theatre - and the people in it are actors - and the most beautiful and best performance is well-planned

Here's the rainbow + Ghanaian levels

That's why it's a resistance or support level - the market will tell you about it.

It would be interesting to look at your indy. To see if it's just a pretty picture.

DragonSL:

And he has the real too, but it is in the sells as far as I understand, so went to the restaurant, there will be comments in the evening...

And the weekly rainbow is indeed a buy, but it's too early, i.e. we are in the correction zone, Trischka made a provocation...

Beer bar at most, that's for sure (such predictions are 100%)