[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 186

margaret:
Officially you can't find them, but they exist... The reason for this, is that they don't draw much attention to their identity...

Maybe they are directors of banks, or large organisations but they are in the shadows.

Why don't they create an army of hamsters and bring down trends by 400p a day? - With fans and a system of connections - then an army of hamsters would be stronger than any bankers or organizations -

Either their methods are ineffective, or they follow the trend too.

Mixon777:

Why are you getting so upset? ))) Go back to your favourite Forex market and make your first million by the time you're 40 ))))) Everything will be OK ))))

artikul:

Why are you so upset ? ))) Go back to your favourite Forex market and make your first million by the time you're 40 ))))) You'll be fine))))

My dream is to crash trends by hitting hamsters' stops and making false signals )) which is more than a million and counting moon phases )) dumping stops is so cute !

You see the hamster ? he has the dough - so your job is to take the dough but don't touch the hamster ?

Mixon777:

...before a fall a stock stands still at a level - and in forex...

...and I'll name you 20 people who have made...

new book read? ) smooth stocks and all that... hold the level... blah blah... ))

Mixon777:

My dream is to crash trends by hitting hamsters' stops and making false signals )) which is more than a million and counting moon phases )) dumping stops is so cute !

You see the hamster ? he has the dough - so your job is to take the dough but don't touch the hamster ?

With thoughts like that, there's no money. And if there is money, it will kill you. Keep it simple and kind, get down from heaven to earth. And thank you for the rainbow, it helped a lot.

Mixon777:

Maybe they are directors of banks, or large organisations but they are in the shadows.

Why don't they create an army of hamsters and bring down the trends by 400p a day? - With fans and a system of connections - then an army of hamsters would be stronger than any bankers or organizations -

Either their methods are ineffective or they follow the trend too

I cannot tell you who they are, but there are different categories of people among them...even farmers (I know from hearsay) ....

And they do not call people 'cattle' or 'hamsters', but treat people with humanity and ease of communication... And they do not dump traders in the market (because they can be punished by the market), but they keep up with the market and that's why they are OK.... You'll even see them around and you wouldn't guess they are Forex millionaires...

Mixon777:

I hope that's not your hand in that picture. It's the hand of a weak-willed man who can't cope with his desires. Chiromancy :)

margaret:

I cannot tell you who they are, but there are different categories of people among them...even farmers (I know from experience) ....

And they do not call people 'cattle' or 'hamsters', but treat people with humanity and ease of communication... And they don't dump traders in the market (because they can be punished by the market itself for doing so), but work in step with the market.... you will even see them around and will not guess that they are Forex millionaires...

Aha - Gekko is quiet and calm too ? I logically communicate with a person - I can find out if he is a trader or not - by asking a few hidden questions, without meaning - and check the reaction by body movements, facial expressions, etc. - I am not touching anyone, just painting a picture as it is - money does not come from thin air - there are always victims wherever the rate goes - this is the thing about business - then no one would drain, everyone would live happily - why so the crowd is put Ra%om ? - Livermore himself flipped and you're talking about farmers

margaret:

I cannot tell you who they are, but there are different categories of people among them...even farmers (I know from experience) ....

And they do not call people 'cattle' or 'hamsters', but treat people with humanity and ease of communication... And they do not dump traders in the market (because they can be punished by the market), but they keep up with the market and that's why they are OK.... You'll even see them around and you wouldn't guess they're Forex millionaires...

It's already to your heart's content. You don't have to set a goal, it's money. Money is a means, it's minted freedom.

Strannyik:

It's already to your liking. You don't have to set a goal, it's money. Money is a means, it's minted freedom.
Money is a bank - the bank only gives credit, there is no interest-free credit - are there any other questions? - that all the money is on credit and who will pay it back to the government?