[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 183

margaret:

Prime Yalta Rally 2011, the winner of the Ukrainian Championship class was the TeleTRADE racing team led by Sergey Faiuk. In the most popular single-drive class A7, 14 participants started, only six of them could reach the finish..... . And now the finish line, a Ford Fiesta with TeleTRADE logo crossed the line, the flag waved and... and once again the TeleTRADE racing team came top, proving its leadership not only in the FOREX world, but also in one of the most prestigious sports - motor racing! It is not surprising that the company which has won many awards and top places in various contests and events has another victory, a victory in the most high-profile racing sport event - 1st place in the Ukrainian Championship in Prime Yalta Rally 2011.

We advertise our own ;)

21april:
This is serious - "TeleTRADE" and 1st place in the Ukrainian Championship in Prime Yalta Rally 2011 :-)
http://www.yaltarally.com/?p=2200

It's just the ego of certain characters and people that amazes me. Everyone thinks they are the smartest, most well-read and so on ...

-

PS. I really like the way margaret works, you can see that the person is balanced !

margaret:

Prime Yalta Rally 2011, the winner of the Ukrainian Championship class was the TeleTRADE racing team led by Sergey Faiuk. In the most popular single-drive class A7, 14 participants started, only six of them could reach the finish..... . And now the finish line, a Ford Fiesta with TeleTRADE logo crossed the line, the flag waved and... and once again the TeleTRADE racing team came first, proving its leadership not only in the FOREX world, but also in one of the most prestigious sports - motor racing! It is not surprising that the company, which has received numerous awards and first places in various contests and events, is winning another victory in the most high-profile racing sport event - 1st place in the Ukrainian Championship in Prime Yalta Rally 2011.

It would seem, just one point of spread on pairs in addition, and you see already on the team...

))

DragonSL:

We advertise our own ;)
No, I'm not advertising, I'm amazed at what they write...

good night ))))

RekkeR:

You'd think you'd get one point of spread on the pairs, and then you'd get a team...

))

Remember, Stenger and I were discussing the problem of crossing the border in a car.... He advised me to convert my crossover to ZAZ...

Look at that, it's pretty cool:

>

scorpion321:
anyone trade usd/jpy? I think if we open a trade around this level, we can make a fortune in the long run)

I trade = and only on rainbows and divisions, but now the price is under the rainbow and that means it will only go down

I've already lost 200 pips - going against the rainbow I don't want to make the same mistakes again.

Did you ever think what would happen if the pair had been going in one direction for 10 years? - Okay, victims are just looking for reversals - and don't trade in trends

Mixon777:

Trend until the 11th - 12th then a complete trend reversal - and before that every 2 days divergence -

After 13th by the way - the moon will be fully approaching and will start to pull back - and then we wait for reversals and collapses

I used to calculate highs and lows - but these are actually divergences - why did I get a month profit on AUD USD? because I was in a trend and the trend was on SELL - that is, under the rainbow -

On EUR GBP I fucked up because I was not trending but only high or low - but it's really a divergence -

According to the rainbow - and this is 90% divergence or reversal - who wants a trend, buy - who is waiting for a reversal, wait for the next divergence and there is a reversal

>>>>>>>>> aaaa....Michael, just don't take it all, leave us "hamsters" to lick ourselves.

I am also a hamster, but I have to understand things - I do not have billions to turn against the trend or to do great things, I have to do everything as everyone does in the trend! )

A divergence only occurs when a trend reverses, otherwise only short-term corrections show...

Evgen157:

Good night ))))

Head shoulders and break-down - or continuation of the trend, which is unlikely, but there is hope

Look here - positions of hamsters army - they were already taken by 150 pips by USD JPY there - 80% BUY

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/open-position-ratios