[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 182

-DEN-:

There is a manual for this system, is it yours?

I myself have read about 2 or 3 books on the square - but I don't understand anything - I made the scheme myself, based on my own experience of mistakes and observations for 2 months.

Does anyone trade usd/jpy? I reckon if you open a trade at about this level, you can make a fortune in the long run).

scorpion321:
Does anyone trade usd/jpy? I reckon if you open a trade at about this level, you can make a fortune in the long run).
get rich... open a trade :)

Yeah, and Japan will have another earthquake, a 10-point earthquake this time, and the usdjpy will drop below the historic low after all. Already tested it once.

scorpion321:
Does anyone trade usd/jpy? I think if you open a trade at about this level, you can make a fortune in the long run).

You're right)))

my next rambling ))))

and the rest is up to Margot))))

Prime Yalta Rally 2011, the winner of the Ukrainian Championship class was the TeleTRADE racing team led by Sergey Faiuk. There were 14 participants in the most popular single-drive class A7, only six of them could reach the finish..... . And now the finish line, a Ford Fiesta with TeleTRADE logo crossed the line, the flag waved and... and once again the TeleTRADE racing team came first, proving its leadership not only in the FOREX world, but also in one of the most prestigious sports - motor racing! It is not surprising that the company which has won many awards and top places in various contests and events has another victory, a victory in the most high-profile racing sport event - 1st place in the Ukrainian Championship in Prime Yalta Rally 2011.

Mixon777

for Monday the 13th where is your sunshine pointing?

"I myself have read about 2 - 3 books on the square - but I don't understand anything - I made the scheme myself, based on my own experience of mistakes and observation for 2 months"

Mixon777

A masterpiece. Sincerity.

If you're a "hamster", it's better to back up your predictions with screenshots, with dashes indicating the start of the proposed move and the goal. Myself understand what you are writing about and in the case of luck will be something to trump.

margaret:

..... and once again the TeleTRADE racing team takes first place, proving its leadership not only in the FOREX world, but also in one of the most prestigious sports - motor racing! It is not surprising that the company, which has received numerous awards and first places in various contests and events, has another victory, a victory in the most high-profile racing sport event - 1st place in the Ukrainian Championship in Prime Yalta Rally 2011.

This is serious - "TeleTRADE" and 1st place in the Ukrainian Championship in Prime Yalta Rally 2011 :-)