[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 172

Mixon777:

/go?link=https://www.oanda.com/forex-trading/analysis/open-position-ratios

That will be a bummer - 80% in USD JPY are going long)))) for the market makers to take away the dough

By the way - without trends the market will gobble itself up and we'll be in a perpetual flat)))

On the EUR/USD, the correct way down is 1.3570 or even lower. (So write "I" in capital - my opinion should be saved) (don't listen to anyone there is nothing and will not be, who has nothing to say) (the indyuki do not show anything).

Tantrik:

on the euro\aud right down to 1.3570 or even lower. (so write I with a capital - my opinion should be saved) (do not listen to anyone here there is nothing and will not be, who has nothing to say) ( indyuki do not show anything)

Give me a link to the indicator - the corners of the gan in the MT4 terminal is pathetic

margaret:

The situation is as follows: Juncker and others like him shout that the Euro is overvalued, but Germany keeps silent and, moreover, the overvaluation is to its advantage (it can be seen in the macroeconomic indicators of Germany).

Today Benya will speak, but it is unlikely to have any effect on the movement.

The main news this week is the Eurozone interest rate and Trichet's speech after the rate announcement. The forecast is for an unchanged interest rate. But I read that it will be 1.5 in June and if that's true, the Euro rate will also be 1.5-1.52...

Can you tell me when Trichet is going to perform?

Mixon777:
Did you make the angles manually? give me a link to the indicator - the gan angles in the MT 4 terminal configuration are pathetic
manually. (they are always the same in the indicator and always different manually)

mimohodom:

Then I'm moving my take to 14750.

Although I'd rather take it at 14825 to Bernank. I'll take it.

Strannyik:

Can you tell me when Trichet will be speaking?
23:45 Moscow time.

margaret:
23:45 Moscow time

Thank you

Mixon777:
Did you do the angles manually ? give me a link to the indicator - the han angles in the MT 4 terminal compilation is pathetic

Gann high will be tomorrow, right?

I'm watching...

We are now seeing gains....after the news, we may start to fall....

index 500 old forecast on the chart.

quid index. (one of the options)