[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 128

Here's what's coming up on Fibover.

another bullshit)))

Sold ))))

In general citizens, the fractals built into MT4 are a load of crap )))) I almost fucked up)))) I almost fucked up ))) Who can - write your own versions of this tool )))

artikul:
In general citizens, the fractals built into MT4 are a load of crap)))) I almost fucked up)))) I almost fucked up ))) Who can - write your own versions of this tool )))
How do you dislike fractals in MT4?

Temnyj:
What's wrong with fractals in MT4?

They are the same on the demo, and quite different on the real one )))) At least that's the reason )))) I had to write my own code to be more or less the same, otherwise all the tests are just for the tickle of brains )))

artikul:

Sold ))))

why did you sell it?

IgorM:
Why did you sell it?

My fractals are different now )))

artikul:

On the demo one, on the real one quite different )))) At least such a reason )))) I had to write my own code to more or less coincide, otherwise all the tests are only for the tickle of brains ))))
How can it be? The fractal is drawn on the high/low bar that is above/below the previous two and the next two bars. Apparently different quotes on demo and real.

Temnyj:
How can this be? A fractal is drawn on a high/low bar that is above/below the previous two and the next two bars. Apparently different quotes on demo and real.

Different quotes are putting it mildly )))) Some bars are missing completely and as a result all the real high/low bars on the demo are just not visible )))) At least on M1))

artikul:

Different quotes - that's putting it mildly )))) Some bars are completely missing and as a result all the real highs/lows on the demo are just not visible )))) At least on M1 )))
Well, the indicator has nothing to do with it )))))