[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 112

Mixon777:
Closing date, I told you three weeks ago.

It's the depo, I decided to square it myself...

I have a doubt: did Gunn himself do the calculations by calendar days or by trading days?

IgorM:

Yeah, that's exactly what it is, except the trouble is the euro has always been correlated with silver but the dollar with gold

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but it turns out silver with gold and other metals, there are of course differences

you can see clearly here http://finviz.com/futures.ashx ...

IgorM: Have you tried putting up an animated avatar?

Fort Knox shut up shop as soon as De Gaulle was dealt with, now South Africa is the main supplier, not counting the Swiss banker's stash...

margaret:Анимационную аватару не пытались выставить?

I'm too lazy to work out the forum settings, I've got the mql settings worked out, I'd like to work out and win the market, then I'll be able to play with the profile settings;)

SZS:I need to look for another trading pair, the EUR and GBP are going sideways and I think so for a long time.

IgorM:

I'm too lazy to work out the forum settings, I've got the mql settings worked out, I need to work out and win the market, then I'll be able to play with the profile settings ;)

SZS:I need to look for another trading pair, the EUR and GBP are going sideways and I think so for a long time.

It's ok. Today is a day off in the USA and England...

margaret:
It's okay. Today is a day off in the US and England...
not normal, look at the historical valutility in the summer months, imho we will be a month "hanging up and down", at least last year I observed this, I am thinking on metals to see if my TS works there

IgorM:
not normal, look at historical valuations in the summer months, imho we will be a month "hanging up and down", at least last year I observed this, I think on metals to see if my TS works there
Well, we will hang between 1,4-1,5, that is impossible to earn...

ZZZEROXXX:
Mixon, less bigotry in your words and people will understand what you are trying to say.
What was stopping you from selling on the 19th and getting 250 pips ? - this will even cover the loss if you didn't enter correctly before the 19th EUR CHF

IgorM:
imho we'll be "hanging up and down" for a month
Gold mine ))))