[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 111

Traditionally, at this time the market moves in the interests of the options players, ignoring all other fundamental and technical circumstances. Therefore, it would not be surprising if on Wednesday the Euro goes off and flies first to one level of interest accumulation, then to another.

After such "valuable" information one always wants to re-train as a manager)))

Evgen157:

I'm having a hard time with the one-month candle .... it looks like a takeover )))) just a little bit left.....

Did the candle give you a hard time in November?

margaret:
Did the candle keep you awake in November?

I've been dabbling in forex since January this year)))

On gold, it's an interesting flag, it's asking to go up, and the eurik will follow it...

Mixon777:

As for predictions I already gave advice to buy EUR CHF - until the 19th - and then only sell until the 25th -

At that time, I remember - one man believed me - and if he had his head he would have closed the deal with a profit of 70 pips - before the collapse

There's a loss there, for fuck's sake.

ZZZEROXXX:
there's a loss there, for fuck's sake

On the 13th - morning EUR CHF was bought until the 19th - on the 16th EUR CHF was bought until the 19th - profit 100 pips - sold after the 19th - 2 days profit 250 pips more

So either be jealous - or don't write nonsense - I told you to wait till the 19th - but the victims didn't believe me ahhh

I had a chance to close the order on the 16th with a profit on the 17th - but I firmly believed that the 19th price will be even higher - and the market rewarded me with 2 orders with profit - one 20 pips - the second 91

ZZZEROXXX:
there's a loss there, for fuck's sake.

Yes, that trade closed on S/L, which was in b/c :-)

I didn't want to upset the man...

DragonSL:

Yes, this deal closed on S/L, which was in b/c :-)

Didn't want to upset the man...

Close by date, I told you 3 weeks ago

Mixon, less bigotry in your words and people will understand what you are trying to say.

DragonSL:
In the case of gold, the flag is interesting, it is asking to go up, and then the eurik will go up as well...

Yep, that's exactly the case, except that the euro has always correlated with silver, but the dollar with gold

For gold I can only say that if gold actively moves, then the entire market, all the majors start to correlate with the gold, but it does not happen often, mostly they state that a certain central bank has intervened