Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 115

Avva:

The first target is approximately 1.32 or the pink resistance line.My main forecast on the previous page.

Regards, Alexander.

Thank you very much for your forecasts.
and the forecast is the last drawing???

Good afternoon, not long ago I started to become interested in gannets. forgive me for asking a silly question, but let's say square 9 is used to determine the minimum and maximum of the day? thank you very much.

mitjaikin:
Good afternoon, not long ago I started to become interested in gannets. forgive me for asking a silly question, but let's say square 9 is used to determine the minimum and maximum of the day? thank you very much.
Try asking this question without regard to the methodology. Let's say this: is it possible to predict the time of an event on the market?

A reversal is possible today.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

A reversal is possible today.

Regards, Alexander.

Thank you. What's the target? 1.32??

andreika:

there you go. what are the targets? 1.32??

The resistance line (pink) will guide the targets and gaps not yet closed.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

The resistance line (pink) will be the target and gaps not yet closed.

Regards, Alexander.

Then let's go. (If there is a double top on the day.)

No signals for a reversal have emerged. Therefore, I am going back to my previous forecast. At the moment I expect a drop to 21.09. Approximate level on the chart showed, and at what level the price will be, time will show. On the daily chart the breakdown has not changed yet, I will add more information later in the process of movement. On the weekly and monthly charts I have changed the layout a little, but the general sense has not changed.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Euro M15. Breaking point at 16.00 Kiev time at 1.2753. Target 1.2820 at 21.00.

16.00 Kiev time. Divergence from the forecast (12753-12747)/12753=0.00047%.