Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 83

Fuck Cowan = ruined phone when Gunn hasn't figured it out yet.

strangerr:

For every timeframe there is a min and max.

What about Q9 and levels? Why are there pullbacks from these levels all the time? at 50 pts you have gained an aeroplane? you are not using Q9 as i see it - but taking levels based on liquidity

ceppqq58:

it's so simple... so uninteresting.

Yep it's as simple as profiting from levels - it's all very simple! )

Mixon777:

What about Q9 and levels why are there constant pullbacks from these levels? at 50 pts you have gained on the plane? you are not using Q9 as i see it - but taking levels based on liquidity

The construction idea is not mine but it works, I don't see what 50pp has to do with it, I can't even see the ceiling on the daily now because I haven't finished the construction. And, in general, I am not imposing anything on anyone, if you don't like it that way, think otherwise.

strangerr:

For each TF the min and max are different.

Thanks, let's see )

ZS: That's what I'm talking about, clear and simple.

strangerr:

I don't know what 50 pips has to do with it. I can't even see the ceiling on the daily chart because I have not finished building it. And, in general, I'm not imposing anything on anyone, if you don't like it that way, think otherwise.

Just levels are close to Q9 levels and in some cases repeat them - so I am sitting and wondering if we are living in a matrix ?

The spread between your levels and Q9 levels is 10 - 15 pips

Do you know if there is a tool for cyclic levels ? for instance a level of 50 pips and every 50 pips another level.

Mixon777:

Just the levels are close to Q9 levels and in some cases repeat them - so I sit and wonder if we are living in a matrix?

What is there to think about, the past determines the future

strangerr:
Tell me, are you allowing for some kind of margin of error? Does everything match point by point?

robi11:
Tell me, are you allowing for some kind of margin of error? Does everything match point by point?

Of course I do, nothing is perfect)))

Mixon777:

Just levels are close to Q9 levels and in some cases repeat them - so I am sitting and wondering if we are living in a matrix ?

The spread between your levels and Q9 levels is 10 - 15 pips

Do you know if there is a tool for cyclic levels? for instance, a level of 50 pips and every 50 pips another level.

I have to do everything manually. I've noticed matches with the square before.