Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 40

eura:

How did you generate it?

In Excel, it looks like a clock, if you add hands and then calculate degrees or something else, I don't know yet, I'm looking for the concept... it seems there are places to coincide, but sometimes there are two cycles, monthly or lunar, but if you take reversals and set time, then maybe you can calculate the reversal in the future according to time.....

I drew a script to show today what day of the year and day of the month. I miss lunar day, it is harder to tell what day it is (it may be placed in indicators).

14 - date of the month, 165 - day of the year on this day was the reversal of the euro on the H4, if you draw a straight line from 165 through the centre of the square, it shows the next date 16, the 16th also occurred reversal. Could be a coincidence for now, fuck knows.

Files:
daygann.mq4  1 kb

Martingeil:

The script shows what day of the year and day of the month, there is no lunar day, it is more difficult to calculate, there is no function that would show what lunar day today (can be thrown into indicators as an indicator)

http://forum.argo-school.ru/showthread.php?t=2271

I remembered my abandoned branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124781 )))) Might come in handy ))))

Thanks for checking it out.

I am starting to apply a new methodology in market analysis

And so the tools - square 9 - and a square with 180 degrees and 90 degrees and so we will start the pair GBP JPY

High - and the turning point of exactly 31 numbers of 5 months the first wave of exactly 90 degrees on the 14th

Let's go further ! Let's draw a line from the 14th to the 14th - so on the 22nd it is 180 degrees and possible reversal - and it happened ! - Well, okay, next 90 degrees peak high and reversal, you can buy now!

About the phases of the moon - and the balance of energy it is close to 0 and as it is the Balance - the energy of price and time

I liked the lunar cycle software above, thanks again

Maybe 360 should be somehow not logical looking number 361, the centre should have the number 0 most likely, in the numbering of 10 digits why is not present 10th number 0,,,, The further I get into this square, the more the shamanism smells))))

360 degrees is a circular cycle, then one must be removed from the centre and zero added to get a normal square.... Maybe that's how we'll come up with our own square))))

Does anybody know where to read about this Indian square, it is better to start from a primary source than to guess, what Gunn understood in this square. His theory is so vague, you may guess on beans, but the effect will be the same.

Arabic figures (come from India, if somebody does not know) have decimal system, begs the question, why did Gann cast the main digit 0, if figures are Indian as well as square, it is not clear why zero is absent? May be intentionally, although until you see the Indian square itself it is impossible to understand whether the figures were present or there was something else...

Martingeil:

Maybe 360 should be somehow not logical looking number 361, the centre should have the number 0 most likely, in the numbering of 10 digits why is not present 10th number 0,,,, The further I get into this square, the more the shamanism smells))))

360 degrees is a circular cycle, then one must be removed from the centre and zero added to get a normal square.... Maybe that's how we'll come up with our own square))))

Does anyone know where to read about this Indian square, it is better to start from the source than guess what Gunn understood in the square. His theory is so vague, you may guess on beans, but the effect will be the same.

Arabic figures (come from India, if somebody does not know) have decimal system, begs the question, why did Gann cast out the main digit 0, if figures are Indian as well as square, it is not clear why zero is absent? May be intentionally, although until you see the Indian square itself it is impossible to understand whether the figures were present or there was something else...

http://forex-markets.ru/gann/ferrera-s9-ru.pdf

Here, read all about it! Where it came from, how it appeared, why it works, etc. - in some religions it is allegedly a grail, the answer to all questions - the origin of all life, read it!

Price goes into the corners and levels - now I begin to understand what Gunn was talking about - and he didn't talk about levels

The amazing thing is that there were no computers then - but there were 3 waves of pullbacks, cortexes, trends and so on - the market was always in 1 person.)

I don't understand - where were the fish wrapped?