Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 36

Ok let's put it to the test ! EUR GBP pair !!! Levels + DATES NUMBER 23.06.11 - Forecast on 24.06.11

Pair should fall minimum 50 pips by this prediction + levels - in fact the 24th night and the price above the level you may consider that the prediction came true !

But damn ! If it falls ! Let's say it works and that's it ! )

Forecast - break through the level and fall 40 - 50 pips to the middle of the bottom level at the low on the 24th

My problem is that I know all the profitable methods - but my head is lazy and empty - I want to do something big, but I end up not following the rules !

The main problem is = psychology - wait 2 days - one can die of boredom - on the other hand if it works - either we are not using it correctly or some other chaotic shit in this market ! also this weekend spoils the prediction order -

+ if it was so accurate, why did Gunn study astrology and other intergalactic bullshit to make predictions? yes it's true - but with that knowledge you could have bought the entire stock market knowing such interseasonal fluctuations

It's no use. It's all pointless. Who produces endorphins from what. Am I to judge?

===
Yes! Serotonin is in chocolate, bananas. Try some!

Svinozavr:

It's no use. It's all pointless. Who produces endorphins from what. Am I to judge?

===
Yes! Serotonin is in chocolate, bananas. Try some!

I advise you to try your kuim for profit - do you think there will be more results?

Mixon777:
I suggest you try your dick for profit - do you think you'll get more results?

Yeah... Weren't you beaten against the wall as a child when you peed?

===

Sweet childhood memories...

Bummer.

====

Alleged circumstances. You may have been dropped right away - you don't remember it - but it's noticeable...

What did Freud say about birth trauma? Well, it's simpler than that - unsprouted brain, logical instincts...

No offense, but you're... let's just say you're out of the loop...)))

Mixon777:
+ if it worked perfectly, why did Gunn study astrology and other intergalactic crap to make predictions? yes it's true - but with that knowledge you could have bought the entire stock market if you knew the fluctuations between seasons

so exactly worked what? your idea of what Gunn meant? Why did he study astrology? Law of vibration f*cking )))) Imagine you are the price and the moderator is the planet influencing you. )))

Svinozavr, you're on fire )))))

And so 2 predictions that have come true for me - I posted yesterday - faith test passed - do summarize - 24th is low - waiting for either the middle of the lower level or the lower level

And also the EUR GBP prediction I made ! ) Breakdown of the level + drop of - 40 - 50 pips AWESOM!

Svinozavr

I am a person who earns in this market - and I will do my best to increase my profits in all directions - turn over a rock in each method, discover my patterns - and believe me - if the cat's dick - will bring big predictions and profits then that's what I will do

Euro yen + levels !

Audi quid by eye the price is 90% in levels

But the most striking thing is that the Angles - the fan I plotted 3 - 4 days ago on levels is still in action for USD JPY - the facts say it works everywhere if you find the right level and plot the angles up - then there will be accurate predictions + dates all in our favour

Point to point break of the level - and on GBP CAD !!! the price point to point came to the final target ))

On EUR GBP the mystique is that the initial level price was 8744 take the number 744 and look angles - reversal which is 180 degrees and 90 possible points of market reversal

Only 2 points ! 946 - и 916

And now open the pair euro pound - and look high this pair - it is wonderful

For those who don't get it add 8 at the beginning and you have 8946 and 8916 as pivot points

If you synchronise Price + time + levels - then ..................................

In 1909, in an interview with Ticker & Investment Digest, Gunn laid out the fundamentals of the natural cyclic law he discovered that governs stock price movements:
"Vibration is fundamental: nothing is exempt from this law; it is universal, therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe";
"The Law of Vibration allows me to determine the exact levels to which stock or commodity prices may rise or fall over a given period of time";

"Stocks, like atoms, are really centres of energy; therefore they are mathematically governed."