Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 8

SEVER11:
Guys, this is all a load of bollocks... :-(( . Why are you all getting so worked up. I've been testing this tactic for two years now. As it stands, it's bullshit, the whole thing has to be reworked. It's easier to create your own TK...

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page937На this page I already gave a signal in the morning where the target is directed. And at that time the given pairs were far from that close price. You may look at the time of the links and the exchange rate at that time. This is the price you have to pay. Before you judge someone, ask yourself a question. What have you achieved and how can you help others? Don't judge and you won't be judged,

Sever11 https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page308#448645 I gave a signal for the price increase of the pair. The indicators should be taken as human beings, they always show the way. You should not use them for beauty.

"EUR-USD H-4 reversal candle forming, slight correction to (max 1.40.90 - 1.40.80 ) . The indicator shows D1 - W - M up to 1.42,15 - 1.43. I will refrain from selling. Stromno."

This is from your post. Which indicator shows the direction? So many words and not a single screen with entry rules. At least show the entry point on history.

smart:

"EUR-USD H-4 reversal candle forming, slight correction to (max 1.40.90 - 1.40.80 )The indicator shows D1 - W - M up 1.42.15 - 1.43. I will refrain from selling. Stromno."

This is from your post. What indicator shows the direction? So many words and not a single screen with entry rules. At least show the entry point on history.

I would rather watch it on Skype. You have to call me so it will be easier to explain.

For those who wish, I can provide a variant of the SSRC without redrawing (haven't checked everything yet of course)

We are talking about the lower chart

Vinin:

For those who wish, I can provide a variant of the SSRC without redrawing (haven't checked everything yet of course)

Would love to see!

Vinin:

Can't wait for ponedelday : )))) Vinin can you tell me what it's based on. And proav I am in that on Divergence. If not, correct me.

Vinin:

For those interested, I can provide a version of the SSRC without redrawing...

So what's the point? Take away the romantic flair and rub our noses in the harsh reality?

Vinin:

Something tells me that the top one isn't redrawing either :)

granit77:
What's the point of it? Take away the romantic veneer and rub our noses in the harsh reality?

You're wrong. I've been trading for 3 years. I've been using the ssr since 10.2010. It's brought me more profit than the previous years. The problem is that you have to understand it. I've been trading in and out of it for the most part.