Who will write an advisor? - page 6

Right. We're the kids. You're the kid.

;)

Everyone has the right to his point of view, you are unfortunately more likely not everything is smooth in trade, because you are interested in the results of trading on another TS because of his no or it does not work. I think the same situation is true for many in this thread, since the question was originally asked who would write an EA.

We're all paying attention - haven't you noticed?

;)

Noticed that you're a freeloader or a flubber))

SergSV:

If you have a signal and often no profit change your trading system.

Ta-a-a-ack, I see...

You should use your EAs now : https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40340/

SergSV:

Will you give me a guarantee that if I pay you, you won't sell it in your own name?

I can write for the money. Also give a guarantee of non-proliferation and non-sale. Contacts in the profile.

When I saw the line below the volume it made me laugh and I understood everything ))))), half of the traders do not even know the volume and that it is of zero use, you will not see the real exchange volume of forex transactions anywhere, the only analogue is the futures, so the charts are 99% the same because of arbitrage

SergSV:
when you see the line "volume" at the bottom I started laughing and I totally understood it ))))), half of the traders do not even know the volume and it has zero effect. You can't see the real stock trading volume anywhere, the only counterpart is the futures. The charts coincide by 99% because of arbitrage

We're scratching our heads...

Oh, man. And the Gurus are here.

What else have you noticed?

;)

Real euro volume for Friday

http://savepic.org/1635118.gif

We're scratching our heads...

Oh, man. And the Gurus are here.

What else have you noticed?

;)

Low yield, no losses = no stops

SergSV:

Noticed you're a freeloader or a fluffer.)

Oh, man!

And that's Wang.

I'm embarrassed...

And Mishek says I'm a dick.

I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS NOBLE ASSEMBLY...

;)

Nighty-night!

Oh, man!

So, I'm Wang.

I'm embarrassed...

And Mishek says I'm a dick.

I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS NOBLE ASSEMBLY...

;)

Nighty-night!

I didn't say you were a prick, you probably just lack communication.)