In how much time and transactions is it possible to get 10,000%? - page 4

Find Anton Trefolev (Antforex) on the internet. 11000%. Aggressive MM with optimal f. But in the next attempt to repeat the record - a complete failure.

Europa:

And with 120p, note the Maximal Drawdown: 10.51 (1.62%)

What kind of expert is this?

vis_inet:
What kind of expert is it?

just an expert, homemade, not available on the runet

Europa:

Just an expert, homemade, not available on runet.

Yeah, it's just...

Now every other billionaire is a former regular on this site. Now they don't even come on here.

They made a million bucks in a couple of months and then six months later they're making billions.

Now they're probably sailing the oceans with their yachts. In six months you'll be like that.

Bury your five gold pieces in a fool's cellar, and that's it!

charter:

Yeah, it's just...

Now every other billionaire is a former regular on this site. Now they don't even come on here.

They made a million bucks in a couple of months and then six months later they're making billions.

Now they're probably sailing the oceans with their yachts. In six months you'll be like that.

You know, I'll tell you...

Or rather, you won't believe me... but forex is far from being a goal in my life, it's just a hobby, like astronomy, fishing, etc. etc.

Money is not the most important thing in life, you can't buy health for example...

You have to be rich spiritually, then you do not need money.

Yesterday I was watching Saturn half the night, it was great, I felt like it was giving me some kind of energy, which is not easy to perceive or feel, but it was great :)))

Forex, (specifically automated trading) became interesting to me as a challenge... i.e. whether I could create a more or less profitable system or not!!!

When I created it, I became uninterested.... goal fulfilled, and I'm not going to invest, I'm not interested... i'm not interested... i'm not interested in investing... i'm not interested... because any system fails sooner or later and i don't need it... i would rather work for my uncle and earn my 700 quid a month, without any perversions, and sleep well, and give more time to my loved ones

Is Europe also from Saturn?

Working for your uncle for 700 quid? Boring. Get your autotrading (since you're such a cool advisor) millions and watch Saturn around the clock at least....

If I were him, I'd believe you that Money isn't important if you have Saturn. ))

charter:

Yeah, it's just...

Six months? Does it really take that long to become a billionaire?

Europa:

When I created it, I wasn't interested.... the goal is fulfilled and I'm not going to invest, not interested...

So can you put the system you've created out there for public scrutiny?

Europa:

When I created it, I wasn't interested.... goal fulfilled and I'm not going to invest, not interested...

vis_inet:
So, can you put the system you created out there for public judgment?
Why invest when a highly profitable EA works in autotrading? Now it's time to count lemons in the autumn.... )))

Europa:

You know, I'll tell you...

Or rather, you won't believe me... but forex is far from being a goal in my life, it's just a hobby, like astronomy, fishing, etc. etc.

Money is not the most important thing in life, you can't buy health for example...

You have to be rich spiritually, then you do not need money.

Yesterday I was watching Saturn half the night, it was wonderful, I felt like it was giving me some kind of energy, which is not easy to perceive or feel, but it was great :)))

Forex, (specifically automated trading) became interesting to me as a challenge... i.e. whether I could create a more or less profitable system or not!!!

When I created it, I became uninterested.... goal fulfilled, and I'm not going to invest, I'm not interested... i'm not interested... i'm not interested in investing... i'm not interested... because any system fails sooner or later and i don't need it... i would rather work for my uncle and earn my 700 quid a month, without any perversions, and sleep well, and give more time to my loved ones

is this your last message?