A grid of pending STOP orders for the three pairs EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY - page 7

MaxKobalt:
After 10 profitable trades, the balance will increase and the lot will remain the same => the Expert Advisor will close each next trade with a larger number of pips, i.e. it will not close the profit in 10 points but in 20 points, and if we consider that the series of losing lots has fallen out, then this profit may not be expected at all. On visualization in MT4 you can see that it keeps on working longer and longer with every deal and the lot is the same, and this with a bloated balance from the first deals. I will even use this EA, it is more convenient than making a lot of lots, I will just close positions manually

If you are strictly bound to 10 pips, then with a large number of orders you may not be able to draw a profit even to zero and close earlier. The point is that it adjusts itself to the changed conditions.

As an option, you can decrease the percentage parameter on the fly, gradually reaching the breakeven level.

MaxKobalt:
i.e. if i've got a sequence of deals with 0,1 lot the next deal should be in profit much more, but in the tester this deal is in profit many times but not in pips. I have to ask him to calculate losing pips and profitable pips and close all deals regardless of the percentage ratio (negative pips) if profitable pips turned out to be 10 points more than unprofitable pips. If anyone is able to correct this EA, we will see the results together.

instead of if (CurrentProfit>=NeedProfit*AccountBalance()) //if our profit is in our pocket, close

set if (CurrentProfit>=NeedProfit*10000) //If our profit is in our pocket, close

the same with minus. Replace 10000 with any deposit at your discretion.

What's up with the grid?

Yeah, it's fine, it's working. It was flat at the beginning of the day, but it's still good.

This is what the balance curve looks like. All the drawdowns and spikes are different alternations of profit taking and loss taking, with the result that the profit always exceeded the loss. You must agree that this curve does not look like any grid, it rather looks as if you would trade regular trades.
Files:
grid.zip  15 kb

Good evening, looked through your state, and say the idea is very good, but not permanent you'll see this later, I was sick of it a year and a half ago, but seeing your keen interest in this system will give you some food for thought, which I have encountered and still looking for a way out, The system is based on 3 pairs, you put buy and sell, say usd-jpy is not necessary here because it is a relatively weak pair, the place of buy or sell is not very good to put it mildly, minus plus the same, I propose to take the combination of pairs to those that you have, which are eur\usd and eur\jpy add gbp\usd and gbp\jpy? and put them in order. eur\usd и gbp\jpy на бай, eur\jpy и gbp\usd на селл The problem is that I could not choose the ideal ratio between the orders and the time frame to enter the market, but now I use this lot in trading with 4 pairs, it is very convenient.

I came up with an idea and surfed the Internet, of course I've been there before :)

Put a grid of Stop orders: EURJPY - buy 1 lot; CHFJPY - sell 1.22 lots; EURUSD - sell 1 lot; USDCHF - sell 1.4 lots. If you place 4 market orders at once you get a ring completely overlapped.

And we, as I wrote, set a grid of Stop orders and pull, add and trawl open orders as the price moves. The point is that if there is a strong movement, more stop orders will be triggered by the trend.

Does anyone else have results from such trading.