A grid of pending STOP orders for the three pairs EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY - page 4

INFINITEITH:

Here are the results for today - (netted last night, closed tonight)

Then it's time for the real thing - it fixes things much quicker than theoretical arguments.

goldtrader:
Then it's time for the real thing - it fixes things much quicker than theoretical arguments.
Goldtrader is the first investor!) I can give you the details for transferring investments)

INFINITEITH:
I can give you the details for transferring investments)

More like the last ))))

YuraZ:

-))) or is it incomplete ?

Not even the right word! If your system contradicts theory - you should be ashamed of it. Ehhh.... what a jungle it is!

MetaDriver:
If your system contradicts the theory -
then you have to change the theory ))))

ratnasambhava:
I am deeply convinced that the "grid" does not make sense as a self-sufficient trading system, because the expectation of such a system is negative and equal to the commission of the establishment.

I would like to add that it is not the "net" as such that makes sense, but the MANAGEMENT of the "net" as a position. And MANAGEMENT is the essence of the trading system. It is the key to success. And what constitutes a position - a grid or no grid - is secondary.

ratnasambhava:

I would like to add that it is not the "net" as such that makes sense, but the MANAGEMENT of the "net" as a position. And MANAGEMENT is the essence of the trading system. It is the key to success. And what constitutes a position - a grid or a non-grid - is secondary.

I agree with you 100% about management

ratnasambhava:

I would like to add that it is not the "net" as such, but the MANAGEMENT of the "net" as a position that makes sense. And MANAGEMENT is the essence of the trading system. It is the key to success. And what constitutes a position - a grid or a non-grid - is secondary.

+100, my grid is updated daily with the set parameters and I think this is the right way to work.

You think right, that's what I'm suggesting to "manage" the grid, I wrote about it, it's about the RSI indicator on the H4 chart.

P/S/ I did not throw the grid today because I got drunk), which does not lead to good results)

P.S. #2 By the way, just wanted to say, here's a friend of mine who has been throwing a Limit grid for a long time (he's not a billionaire now of course), but he has enough to pay his rent and mobile phone! I tried the same, no success) From here the conclusion - you have to know how!

INFINITEITH:

Here are the results for today - (netted last night, closed tonight)

I have been working on this system for a year and a half, but seeing your keen interest in the system I will give you some food for thought, which I have faced and am still looking for a way out, The system is based on 3 pairs, you put buy and sell, say usd-jpy is redundant here because it is a relatively weak pair, the place of buy or sell is not very good to say the least plus the same, I propose to take the combination of pairs to those that you have, which are eur\usd and eur\jpy add gbp\usd and gbp\jpy? The difference in the Pips value has not changed, except for a very strong market, like during the Japan crisis. But when the market stabilizes, the price returns to its previous value. The problem was that i couldn't choose the ideal ratio between orders and timeframe to enter the market, but now i use this lot in 4 pairs, it's very convenient,i hope you will be able to use it, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.