When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 11

Vinin:
I see only one solution. The author of this thread will give his variant of EA with EMA, Integer will give his variant. If in 30 minutes we have no alternative, the topic will be deleted as flooding, and the author will get a week ban.

I don't want to be banned, it would be like hazing.

hrenfx:

As soon as you post your EMA indicator with the EA, I will post the EMA EA without the indicator.

ok

Vinin:
I see only one solution. The author of this topic brings his variant of EA with EMA, Integer - his own. If in 30 minutes, the topic will be deleted as flooding, and the author will be banned for a week.

For some reason you conjured up associations with what is currently happening in Libya...

Question: EMA[i] = Alpha * EMA[i - 1] + Open[0] * (1 - Alpha) ?

If so, I will draw an EA quickly.

Vinin:
The author of this thread has cited his EA with EMA, and Integer has cited its own variant. If in 30 minutes, the topic will be deleted as flooding, and the author will be banned for a week.

The provocative suggestion of a competition came from Integer. Why should I dance to his tune is unclear, especially under the threat of a ban.

I think you are taking advantage of your position and even slipped into personal insults of dumbness.

Andrei01:

Integer was the one who suggested the contest. Why I should dance to his tune is unclear, especially under threat of ban.

It seems to me that you have greatly abused your position and even slipped into personal insults about dumbness.

I'm waiting for the code

extern double Alpha = 0.1;

double EMA;

double GetPrice()
{
  return(Open[0]);
}

void init()
{
  EMA = GetPrice();

return;
}

void start()
{
  static int PrevTime = 0;

if (PrevTime == Time[0])
    return;

PrevTime = Time[0];

EMA = EMA * Alpha + (1 - Alpha) * GetPrice();

return;  
}
P.S. I'll wash the windows and come back.

Indicator
Files:
iema.mq4  1 kb

Vinin:

I'm waiting for the code.
If you apologise for your insult, I am willing to consider your offer.

Councillor.
Files:
eema.mq4  1 kb

Andrei01:
If you apologise for your insult, I am willing to consider your offer.

Show me where you were insulted by Vinin?