When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 18

Integer, why do we always get away from the point.

I missed your comment about disconnects, because I already answered that my code works correctly in real conditions. Presented is a stripped down version of the EA, not a live version to compare speeds. Answer directly - have I met your conditions? If so, where is your variant via iCustom? And the main question is where is the testing taking place? For the second time I ask, in the strategy tester?

hrenfx:
It is designed to break the connection. Why do you think otherwise?

Because it is not designed to fail. Maybe you will also start saying that green is red and red is green?

Integer:

You are talking out of your ass, my dear! What did I talk Andrei out of and what did I get myself into?

Your code is only applicable in the tester, not in the actual account.

Dimitri, don't insult the man. He's trying to write good code here

Integer:

You are full of shit, my dear! What did I talk Andrei out of and what did I get involved in?

I discouraged it and I got involved.

Your code is only applicable in the tester, not in the actual account.

My code is fully applicable in real life. I've already said that several times. If you think it doesn't take into account disconnects, explain why.

Can you guys read the code?! Do you see iBarShift? The break in communication is fully accounted for.

And I didn't even rack my brains about the nagging. The solution is simple and obvious - I wrote it down at once. But you are ignoring it. Take a closer look at the code.

hrenfx:
My code is fully applicable in real life. I have already said this several times. If you think it doesn't take into account communication gaps, explain why.
Because a tick comes first, and only then the missed bars are swapped. You can only account for missed bars through IndicatorCounted().

OneDepo:

Integer, why do we keep getting away from the point.

I missed your comment about connection interruptions, because I already answered that my code works correctly in real conditions. Presented is a stripped down, not live, version of the EA for speed comparison. Answer directly - have I met your conditions? If so, where is your variant via iCustom? And the main question is where is the testing taking place? For the second time I ask, in the strategy tester?

If it has so far worked correctly in real conditions, that does not mean anything.

We haven't fulfilled the conditions. What you need is a variant that provides stability in the event of a connection failure. Why ask a question that has already been answered?

My variant here in this thread, earlier.

The testing is done in a tester.

hrenfx:

Can you guys read the code?! Do you see iBarShift? The break in communication is fully accounted for.

And I didn't even rack my brains about the nagging. The solution is simple and obvious - I wrote it down at once. You are ignoring it. Take a closer look at the code.

Oh clever, you don't even know how data is swapped after a break in communication!

TheXpert:
Because first comes the tick, and only then are the missed bars pumped up.
What does a tick have to do with it? If you read the code carefully, do you see comparison with Time[0]? I understand that we have a group of critical programmers who know MT4+MQL4 inside out. But your opponent knows something too, there are no errors in the code.

hrenfx:
What does it have to do with a tick? We read the code carefully, we see the comparison with Time[0]. I understand that we have a lot of critical programmers who know MT4+MQL4 inside out. But your opponent knows something too, there are no childish mistakes in the code.

There are childish mistakes in the code!