When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 17

hrenfx:

A completely unsubstantiated assertion.

From your lack of understanding. But I won't elaborate on it, sorry, those who understand it already have.

TheXpert:
And this is the simplest case. What if the zigzag is carried over?
I have no problem with that.

hrenfx:

In fact, the complaints are related to the trading concept. The Expert Advisor receives data from the indicator here and now. And suddenly the history changes, the indicator changes its values dramatically. So, what did the Expert Advisor receive before? Let's recall what is being compared. And we are comparing the speed, in case anyone has forgotten. But despite all arguable picks, I will write an Expert Advisor that takes into account the gaps and history paging.

I just want to get the correct calculation of indicator values in the Expert Advisor. Apparently, this code is not destined to be included in FAC.

I just do not have any complaints. I just want to get the code correct.

hrenfx:
I don't have any problems with it.

Already seen the lack of these problems)))

Vinin:

I just want to get the correct calculation of indicator values in the Expert Advisor. Apparently, this code is not destiny and will not be included in FAC

There's just no picky code. I just want the code to be correct.

Let's be specific, what is the problem with the code above (the last one)?

hrenfx:
Specifically, what's wrong with the code above (the outermost one)?

It is not designed to fail. And I don't want to recommend this code to the general public

hrenfx:
Specifically, what's wrong with the code above (the last one)?

That's a question you've already got an answer from me. If you don't see, know, understand or ignore something, it doesn't mean it's missing.

Integer:

Have already seen the absence of these problems)))
Funny, Andrew was dissuaded from getting involved, but got involved himself. However, so far I'm only enjoying myself. Let's be constructive (code cited), not the kindergarten stuff above.

Vinin:

It is not designed to fail. And you don't want to recommend this code to the general public.
It's designed to fail. Why do you think otherwise?

hrenfx:
Funny, I told Andrei not to get involved, but I did. However, so far I have had nothing but fun. Let's be constructive (code cited), not the kindergarten stuff above.

You're full of shit, my dear! What did I talk Andrei out of and what did I get involved in?

Your code is only applicable in the tester, not in reality when working on the account.