When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 12

hrenfx:
P.S. I'll wash the windows and come back.

One of the conditions is not met - you have a tester toy.

Integer:

Show me where you were offended by Vinin?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132490/page9

And you were offended? Please accept my sincere sympathy.

hrenfx:
P.S. I'll wash the windows and come back.

Unfortunately this option is not acceptable. At first n bars it will give incorrect value, then of course it will correct itself and will be fine. But on startup...

Integer:

And you were offended? Please accept my sincere sympathy.

Convinced? And I wasn't insulted, I was insulted. Can you tell the difference?

Andrei01:
Are you convinced? And I wasn't insulted, I was insulted. Can you tell the difference?

How can you insult someone who can't be insulted?

There's nothing more to say, so now there's no need to deal with issues of diminished dignity.

By the way, Victor didn't offer you a competition so that you could impose any conditions on him.

Integer:

How can you insult someone who can't be insulted?
There was a fact of insult on the part of Vinin. The fact that it didn't offend me doesn't diminish the offence in any way.

Andrei01:
There was a fact of insult on the part of Vinin. The fact that it did not offend me does not in any way diminish the offence.

Can you imagine, I didn't see where he insulted you. Didn't see anything offensive in what he said.

Andrei01:
There was a fact of insult on the part of Vinin. The fact that it didn't offend me doesn't diminish the offence in any way.

Is it correct to accuse forum members of being crooked?

I don't speak for myself, I speak for others.

Andrei01, do you always take an unflattering opinion of another person as an insult? An unflattering opinion is not always an insult, in some cases it is a fact.