When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 9

Andrei01:
Well, you said you could prove it yourself... let's see how you keep your word. It's not like I volunteered to be your assistant.

It's obvious that you're a dullard.

Integer:

"Ignorance is a crime", but that was in the days of the tough guy Roman gladiators, but nowadays it's cool to have an opinion and defend it!

What's cool about gladiators? They're slave-murderers of their own kind, to the delight of their masters. About the opinion you are in a hurry, let's wait until you prove that it is wrong if you are so sure to assert it.

Andrei01:
So where is your proof of comparison? Can't do it yourself and you need my help?

I'm not writing or posting because you haven't yet agreed to participate in this competition.

Integer:

I was offering you a competition - you write the EMA calculation in EA and I'm the indicator and call it out of EA, don't attribute to me what didn't happen. As for me, I proved everything for myself a long time ago.
I am not satisfied with the competition at this stage, sorry. But I am ready to be satisfied with your proofs of my words, if you can, of course, without unnecessary talk.

Andrei01:
What is the coolness of gladiators? Are they slaves who kill their own kind to the delight of their masters? About the opinion you are in a hurry, let's wait until you prove it wrong if you are so sure to assert it.

Everyone is wrong in his own way. And you have the right to keep your delusions to yourself. That is why they are delusions. But in such a case you cannot make any assertion. In fact, it is easy to prove that the transfer of an indicator calculation to an Expert Advisor yields a gain in time and vice versa. But these will be special cases. Each case has its own solution. No more than that.

Vinin:

That it's dormant is already obvious.
Not witty.

Andrei01:
Well, you said you could prove it yourself... let's see how you keep your word. It's not like I volunteered to be your assistant.

Give me a quote. This is trolling in a desperate attempt to find an escape route. How hard can it be to write a few lines of advice instead of making excuses in generalities?

Why was the topic started?

Andrei01:
What's so great about gladiators? They're slave-murderers of their own kind to the delight of their masters? You're in a hurry about your opinion, let's wait until you prove it wrong if you're so confident in asserting it.

Now let's start on the gladiators... What of the fact that they were slaves? Just because they became slaves does not diminish their dignity, they became slaves due to certain circumstances. Secondly, they were not killers, they were primarily defending their lives. Also, in those days there was a certain set of rules that if a gladiator complied with, he would get freedom, a state pension, honour, respect and love of women.

And anyway, it's not about gladiators, the phrase "ignorance is a crime" is just one of the provisions of Roman law, but it was!

// Original: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39688/page7#449353
// Цена - тоже является индикатором. Можно без всяких вычислений сравнить скорость выполнения советника,
// использующего только цену стандартными средствами и через iCustom.
// Если через iCustom будет работать быстрее, можно посмеяться над разработчиками платформы...

void start()
{
  static int PrevTime = 0;

if (PrevTime == Time[0])
    return;

PrevTime = Time[0];

int Tmp = Open[0];
//  int Tmp = iCustom(...); // индикатор должен возвращать цену открытия

return;  
}

Vinin:

Everyone is wrong in his or her own way. And you have the right to keep your delusions to yourself. That is why they are delusions. But in that case you cannot make any assertions. In fact, it is easy to prove that transferring an indicator calculation to an EA gives a time gain and vice versa.

I have already cited my proof, no one has challenged it yet. But I cannot see yours, even though it's supposedly easy.

I think we can end this discussion at this point if we don't have anything specific.