When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 6

Andrei01:

So you are saying that the same code in the indicator will run faster than in the Expert Advisor, even without regard to circulation time?

I didn't claim that.

Integer:

I didn't say that.

But that's what you want to prove with this experiment - otherwise why put the code into the indicator?

Integer:

Andrei01:

So you are saying that the same code in the indicator will run faster than in the Expert Advisor, even without regard to circulation time?

I didn't say so.
:)

Integer:

I didn't claim that.

By the way. The EMA is also quite easy to transfer to an EA without any loss of speed. When it comes to more complex calculations

Andrei01:

But that's what you want to prove with this experiment - otherwise why should you put the code into an indicator?

Not that. Why so many words? Is it too weak to write an expert calculating the EMA in yourself right now? What is the problem? What is the difficulty?

Vinin:

By the way. The EMA is also quite easy to transfer to an EA without any loss of speed. But when it comes to more complex calculations

For a tester - yes. For a real EA - no.

Come on, come on, you've got a chance to knock three programmers off the top ten at once!

Integer:

Not that. Why so many words? Is it too weak to write an expert calculating the EMA in yourself right now? What is the problem? What is the difficulty?

Why?

Andrei01:
Why?

To stop fantasising and feel reality.

Andrei01:
Why?
Because to prove that you're not the last flounder without a clue, but a man with balls who takes responsibility for his words.