Trading on the price difference between two brokerage companies - page 2

TheXpert:
And you can share the link here too.

I just hastily found a post where a certain Rann (Alpari's representative) states explicitly that inter-dealer arbitrage is unacceptable "cheating" in Alpari's opinion.

I don't think it's any clearer to say here....

hrenfx:

The lack of arbitrage experience is immediately apparent.

The DC calculates the arbitrator by opening on short-term "peaks".

This is exactly how an Expert Advisor can trade

leonid553:

I just hastily found a post where a certain Rann (Alpari's representative) is stating explicitly that inter-dealer arbitrage is unacceptable "cheating" in Alpari's opinion.

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?action=search2

I don't think it's any clearer than that ....

everything is unacceptable for them to win ! but how can they prove that trading via inter-dealer arbitrage ???

leonid553:

I just hastily found a post where a certain Rann (Alpari's representative) - states explicitly that inter-dealer arbitrage is unacceptable "cheating" in Alpari's opinion.

I don't think it's any clearer than that ....

======================

hrenfx:

The lack of arbitrage experience is immediately apparent.

The DC calculates the arbitrator by openings on short-term "peaks".

Maybe I have such a ping manually or maybe the Expert Advisor works that way.

So you should share your experiences. Maybe that's something we can learn from.

So far, it is clear that the complaints of requotes and large slippages. But how do I know if it's cheating.

atik:
everything is unacceptable for them that they win ! but how can they prove that the trade is interdealer arbitrage ?

It's very easy. If you trade by this methodology, then (as hrenfx has already explained above ) your trades in 90 per cent of cases will open on small spikes ! This is very easy to track.

And the dealer will first look at your account history before withdrawing your earnings. He will put a few trades on a visual chart and immediately recognise these quotes as non-market!

And not just 1-2 quotes. And all profitable trades at once.

zhuki:

Maybe it's my ping manually or maybe it's the EA's way of working.

So you could share your experiences. Maybe we can learn something.

So far it is clear that the complaints about requotes and large slippages. But how do we know that this is cheating?

i'm sure there is no way ! just another reason to cheat .... just like the very notion of non-market quotes ! (which only apply to profitable transactions ... by the way !)

leonid553:

It is very easy. If you trade by this methodology, then (as Xr-Forex already explained above) in 90 per cent of cases your trades will be opened on small bounces! This is very easy to track.

And the dealer will just look at the account history before withdrawing your funds. He will put a few trades on a visual chart and immediately recognise those quotes as non-market!

If you monitor the price differences between different brokerage companies, there are times when the difference is between one hour and one day (5-30 pips), you can tell.

Here is a typical situation of this kind. One of the most recent claims about such trading was resolved in favour of the DC.

Literally, a week ago.

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,15216.0.html

leonid553:

Here is a typical situation of this kind. One of the most recent claims about such trading was resolved in favour of the DC. Literally, a week ago.

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,15216.0.html

i wonder if i could find at least one ( any ) claim settled by this purely fiscal organization in favour of the trader !

If we fail to comply with the abovementioned rules, the problem of non-payment can be solved with something that is not mentioned in the rules and cannot be officially banned by any CD (even if it is already banned) ? !

it is just a typical scam !