Wave analysis fan club - page 18

I don't work on the pound. Or rather, I see its structure, but I don't know how to build a pyramid of orders on it. It appears to be a slippery slope. I am afraid of it and have refused to work with it.

SEVER11:
OK, here is the forecast for the euro from 2011.03.16 02:00 (updated the old calculation point), let the wave-workers say what are the chances of this option

Same as yours, only differently labelled.

ZetM thanks for the drawings and explanations :), if I don't see moves on higher TFs I don't look at lower ones, or look for another instrument... it's much easier to trade even intraday, when you see moves on higher ones ...

chepikds:
ZetM .. если не вижу движения на старших ТФ на младшие не смотрю,....

I wish I had found the right words, and managed to get the Main thing across, in my posts.

ZetM:

I wish I had found the right words, and managed to get the Main thing across, in my posts.

What are you talking about? :)

ZetM:
Been reading you for a long time, just reading... I thought I'd look at the forecast... there was one on the eu, you suggested it in Yusuf's thread... it was wrong for a couple of days, how did it turn out? That's the result that counts, as you were there "tearing up your shirt"...

chepikds:
What are you talking about? :)

What's not to understand? OK, with an example.Put up a chart, the dollar index, of Prechter's work, which shows that the index should go up. If the dollar index is going up, the euro is going down. etc. You don't have to agonise. We will take the chart of Maitre as a basis and analyze the situation on small TFs calmly, bone by bone. All the same, you can't make large TFs better than the masters....))))

sever30:
I've been reading you for a long time, just reading... thought I'd look at the forecast... there was one on the eu, you offered it in Yusuf's thread... it was wrong for a couple of days, how did it turn out? That's the result that matters, as you seemed to be "tearing up your shirt" there...

It's wrong too (it is, don't doubt it. My expectations were to reach 1.44... and then fall, so there won't be a big fall, there will be a very big fall, so this prediction is also wrong). Rejoice. Am I interfering much, if yes, tell me. I will try not to do it.

ZetM:

He's wrong, too. Rejoice. Am I disturbing you too much, if I am, tell me. I'll try to stay out of the way.

No... on the contrary, don't mind me for being blunt, just for information.

in your highlighted font lies my lack of vocabulary...

sever30

No... On the contrary, for the bluntness, don't mind me. For my information.

The font you highlighted my lack of vocabulary...

Yeah, if I hadn't read your posts in various threads, I'd definitely believe you now. I'm gullible.