Wave analysis fan club - page 9

more:

ELWAVE is clearly showing so far that the Euro is stubbornly wanting to go up...

Only buy, either immediately or on a pullback ......

So, where have the fans gone?

The Euro is still resolutely upwards, the current price is 1.4125 (18.03.2011 13.35):

Silence...

2 Serge

Yes, very similar to my feelings, given to me in addition to the fact of birth. // what were we fighting about?...not clear...)

Svinozavr:

Silence...

2 Serge

Yes, very similar to my feelings given to me as a load of the fact of birth. // why were we arguing?...not clear...)

I'll tell you this, this branch "Club......." was not created as a circus, and not as a forecasting branch, for forecasts there is a branch "Trends, forecasts...."

The purpose of this branch is different, purely educational, for studying the rules and techniques of working with them as defined by the masters of wave analysis Neely, Prechter, Vozny.

To make this thought clear, I will explain, the price movement leaves traces on charts. These traces are supposed to be studied using the methods of Mathers. In any case, on the older TF, there are and will always be multiple variations and critical levels for them. This is the strength of the market, which no one will ever overcome at all

100%, but the market also has weaknesses - these are the small TFs. Tick, second, minute, up to 5-minutecharts. The price moves by zigzags, triples, etc. The wave analysis figures of the higher timeframes, but how does it move? As ridiculous as it may sound,

the masters of VA say, "The most common pattern in the market is an impulse, give its characteristics". And the structure of the impulse is clearly visible on the small TF. Take it and study it, train yourself.

So, no, you have to.....

I think that if the uncles - with advanced intelligence, would say to themselves "...... kids digging in their sandbox....", smile, and pass by, it would be all......OK

Given a warning from one of the moderators - it's .... Don't repeat the mistakes of similar threads...." I'd rather walk away and not get a BAN, as I like this site.

If it pleases you, then I admit you were right, as it always is....

Good luck to you.

more:

So, where have the fans gone ?

The Euro is still resolutely upwards, the current price is 1.4125 (18.03.2011 13.35):

more:

ELWAVE so far clearly shows that the euro is stubbornly wanting to go up...

Only buy, either immediately or on a pullback ......

Besides ELWAVE, there are other more "advanced" programs which cost more than one thousand dollars. Two of these, I have, what next? Shall we have a software competition?

ZetM:

Sorry to barge in again, but I don't think Peter meant to offend or insult you in any way, and I don't think you need to fight over nothing. It's just the way he is. And the forum is a place where we meet different people.

It's IMPULSE ... Take it and study it, train yourself.

It's not that simple, and you can make many reasonable arguments that there is nothing in these impulses. Everyone has their own way of doing things, I, for example, shudder at the lies of "meters".

The masters of VA, they say....

They talk, they talk, they write books, but the VA masters in truth, have earned virtually nothing from their methods and are not to be found in lists of rich people. Yes, there are rare heroes who have made money in the market, but their exploits are isolated, easy to fit on the fingers of your hand, and the amount of money earned is not that great (with such liquidity and skill). You should know that there are a lot of millionaires in America, according to various statistics, for example:

...There is currently another millionaire every four and a half minutes in the States, twenty-four hours a day, three hundred and sixty-five days a year. [...] The average income in America is $25,000 per person and $36,000 per family per year.

And this is not far from the truth. Small and medium sized businessmen and just plain old people who manage their investments wisely (and they know how to do it) have a couple of million by retirement. But it's a little worse with traders :o). You can argue for a long time, give arguments and figures, but what is the point? There is no point.

Note that "this" is more like art and has nothing to do with business. I come here as in a museum and look at the paintings, read the explanations. Hopefully, it will be preserved and there will be no traces of vandalism (if Mathemat took care of it, you can not worry). So, as an artist to an artist I wish you good luck :o)

Well, no, you have to.....

Do not be angry, a bit of correct criticism never gets in the way, it even helps.

PS: I like you, so let me give you some advice. If you earn really big money with the help of VA - leave the market immediately, otherwise he will take it all back. He is like that, not good and not evil, but the way he is :o)

Farnsworth:

...He is who he is, not good or evil, but just the way he is :o)
Sorry for the off-topic, but the wording is equally suitable for both Peter and the market. :))

granit77:
Sorry for the off-topic, but the wording is equally appropriate for Peter and the market. :))
That was my intention :o))) We have to reconcile them somehow.

Farnsworth:

They talk, they talk, they write books, but methinks VAs in truth have earned next to nothing from their methods and they cannot be found on lists of rich people.

The ability to predict and the ability to trade are not the same thing. You can make forecasts but you may lose your deposits because you are not good at trading, so you cannot compare them.

Europa:

Prediction skills and trading skills are not the same thing. You can make good predictions but lose deposits because you are not good at trading, so you cannot make comparisons.

dialectic, shit...

Farnsworth:

I couldn't help replying - that would not have been polite of me.

Thank you for your kind words.

I have already spoken about my relation to you and your work, I shall add only that reading your posts, understand, how you, the brought up person, that gives the right to carry you, to representatives of God-bearing Russia, and as consequence, to a gene pool of the much-suffering Russian ground. On the general background of God-bearing Russia, you are an endangered species, to the great regret....((((.

Your attitude to the wave analysis is clear to me. Apparently you have certain reasons for it.

But, studying ВА, it is possible and necessary to compare, with a full course of higher education. UA is not only a competent marking, but also the ability to build a pyramid of orders, and there is much more to know and be able to do for successful trading.

The roots of VA are much deeper than conventional (simplified) understanding of price movements such as

5 - 3 - 5 - 3 - 5 or other wave formulas. They come from psychological phenomena which play a significant role in all major aspects of financial policy. For many, many years, the statements about economic cycles by various economists have been that the origin of cyclical fluctuations (rise and fall) remains an unsolved mystery.

Many psychologists, speak of the changing moods of businessmen as having four phases. With the onset of each of them - crash, depression, recovery, excitement

- there is a corresponding change in the mindset of traders at the same time. From year to year, from decade to decade, these changes are the same. They follow one another in the same order, and it cannot be otherwise. We have all been brought up in accordance with the laws of formal logic, which in turn imposes fickle and illusory expectations of profit. And mistakes of optimism quickly give way to mistakes of pessimism, when doubts about the correctness of the decisions made appear and begin to spread.

This is where the roots of wave analysis lie.

By the way, the term "wave" came to the market from the DOW, not from Elliott. He, the DOW, was the first to see an eternal and unchanging pattern, a growth to the resistance level

and a decline to the support level, and then everything repeats itself again and again, like everything in nature ...))

All the complaints about the wave movement to him, to the DPW, he was the first to notice it.

I will not tire you any more with my judgments about VA, but I will add, experience is not always true (it was, the earth is flat, now it is round, and not the fact that tomorrow it will not be considered square). My status is that of an apprentice, but even now I can tell you that the price movement, exactly the movement, takes place in the impulse style and on the lower TF, their structure is very well visible. Yes, they are different in appearance, i.e. if a zig-zag is formed, they look very different than the impulse in triplets or impulse in impulse, but they share the main thing, the formula 5-3-5-3-5 and they are easily recognizable (but there are exceptions - these are lengthenings and truncations, the formula is broken, but they have their own wave formulas and for a trained

"observer" it is not a problem). I will tell more, marking small TF, I collect library of impulses which constantly in the program of slides, flashes before my eyes. Why, do I do that? I need it all deposited in my subconscious so my brain can make lightning-fast decisions. I think that very soon I will have nothing new to add to my library. To be properly interpreted. I haven't come up with anything new or my own. I took Neely's table "Energy of Psychology" (energy rating), Prechter's notation of wave levels and his markup of waves, Wozny's wave models, and I study all that and only that. God willing, I will succeed, if not, it means bad luck, but I will never "spit" on VA, since the logic "if I failed, it means it's not working ....))) ", not right. Besides, the spit will have to be strictly vertical upwards, and the law of gravity?

In terms of daily bread...., I'm all right..., my father has a serious business, so I can afford to do what I like.

I think I covered all aspects of your post.

Respectfully.