Wave analysis fan club - page 7

Martingeil:
I wonder if you can also build waves on the minutes..... . Are there any particular results on the waves on the minutes, i.e. how do they behave in contrast to older TFs, is there a difference?

On the long TF complete wave models are formed, they are better seen and easier to read. As an example, the M1 chart is combined with a fragment from the M5 chart. The same impulse + correction in the form of a zigzag, but on M1 the structure of these models is much better seen, which allows to determine the start of growth and decline more accurately.

P.S. Just in case. Not everything is that simple. Personally I still have 3 - 5 years to learn to read this primer.

more:

There are programmes which are very good at drawing, if not waves, then channels.

These channels show the direction of price movement and the boundaries within which this movement occurs.

Here is an example, which clearly shows that the Euro is going to move upwards:

Whoever buys now with a stop of 30 bps and a take profit of at least 60 bps will not regret.

Yes, my opinion is that the euro/dollar price will reach 1 4200 before the end of the month.

rensbit:
Gathering time - I am usually more free after 4pm MSC.

Got it. I will be on site at that time.

more:

There are programmes which are very good at drawing, if not waves, then channels.

These channels show the direction of price movement and the boundaries within which this movement occurs.

Here is an example, which clearly shows that the Euro is going to move upwards:

Whoever buys now with a stop of 30 bps and a take profit of at least 60 bps will not regret.

I wanted to download the ELWAVE software for a long time, but I kept getting bugs and never got around to working with ELWAVE. It is so praised on the Internet. Can you tell me where I can download it normally and with detailed explanations? Thank you!

Mathemat:

Pete, this isn't the Nirobs at all, is it? The conversation is quite serious, without any divorce or pretty pictures with stats. We should rather rejoice that there are finally some normal wolves on this forum.

God willing. I won't disturb you with my nihilism.

Ha! Lyosha, it's hard to see you as an independent sir. Still, translation, it does put a mark on your thought process... OK, sorry...

Tresk:
Yes, my opinion is that the euro/dollar price will reach 1 4200 by the end of the month.

The branch is a wave branch, so any opinion and logic of judgement should be justified by a chart with a pronounced wave position, so that it is clear, if it is a forecast, then you should go to the next branch.

Just a question:

Is there a mathematical justification for the waves?

===

Yes. There is what there is. But it's more like an akyn - what I see, what I sing... And what to do with it?

Where do the legs wave from?

====

Please don't use foul language...

Svinozavr:

God willing. I won't disturb you with my nihilism.

You promised.

Hello, Valentine!

Look what is coming up. The b-wave ends(if a more complex wave pattern will not be formed, while the b-wave is considered as a single zig-zag) and very soon, the decline of the pair in the formation of the C-wave will start. Considering that a wave has taken the form of a wedge (general), my expectations are now related to the development of c-wave in an impulsive manner(rule of alternation). I consider the general wave pattern up to the level of 1.3750, as a double three with wave formula 3-3-3. To understand the logic of judgement, I put up a chart. Your thoughts on the situation?

ZetM:

Hello, Valentine!

Look what is coming up. The b-wave ends(if a more complex wave pattern will not be formed, while the b-wave is considered as a single zig-zag) and very soon, the decline of the pair in the formation of the C-wave will start. Considering that a wave has taken the form of a wedge (general), my expectations are now related to the development of c-wave in an impulsive manner(rule of alternation). I consider the general wave pattern up to the level of 1.3750, as a double three with wave formula 3-3-3. To understand the logic of judgement, I put up a chart. Your thoughts on the situation?

Look, wave c of (X) it relates to wave a of (X) as 1:0.618, so I would mark up wave c of (X) as a of (X), so we get three big waves in wave a. Plus, wave (W) was the first wave of correction that corrects wave [i], wave (W) broke the 0.618 level of wave [i], which in my opinion suggests that the end of wave (Y) should be expected at 0.382 or 0.236 levels of wave [i].

That's my opinion, if you lead your partitioning.

P.S. It is too early to make a double zigzag (w-x-y), we will speak about a double zigzag when the first sub-wave of the supposed wave [iii] will obviously go in threes. In that case, instead of the supposed first wave [iii], we should mark it out as wave (X), and the previous wave as c of (W); so, it will be better to make a simple (ordinaric) zigzag.

P.P.S. Screens in the evening.