Wave analysis fan club - page 6

DDFedor:

You don't look at me. Don't pay any attention to me. You came to do a job, do it. Come to muddy the waters - that is not required here.
Clean up the thread, please, including this post.

Figar0:

Such goals hardly have anything to do with classical wave theory, do they? It's more like something "nirobic"...

"Classical" is just a direction, "Classical" itself is always very far from our everyday practice.

I bought at 1.3943 with a stop at 1.3912 and a take at 1.3982.

The negativity towards the wave theme has certainly been stimulated by Niroba's branches. There was nothing serious there, neither on wave analysis, nor on trading itself.

Niroba hasn't appeared here for a long time - and hopefully he won't. But if he appears again - I will mercilessly cut his posts: let him do his business in "his" threads.

Zet, rensbit, continue the discussion. I'll try to clean up the thread from the off-topic, but I'm afraid it will be closer to the evening.

Missed by 7 points, as long as it's not a sign of a mistake.

Looks like a series of zigzags again.

Valentin, I marked out the minutes (standby version), it turns out that the a-wave is not over yet and will be declining for a long time. Logic of judgement on the chart. What are your thoughts?

Mathemat:

Zet, rensbit, continue the discussion.

Thank you.

Valentin, since you are the topicstarter, and it turns out that there are only two of us, go ahead and announce a convenient time for you to gather, but otherwise, what am I doing here alone, quietly with myself?

ZetM:

Valentin, I marked out the minutes (standby version), it turns out that the a-wave is not over yet and will be declining for a long time. Logic of judgement on the chart. What are your thoughts?

I wonder if you can build waves on the minutes too...... Are there any particular results on the waves on the minutes, i.e. how do they behave there as opposed to older TFs, is there a difference?

ZetM:

Valentin, I marked out the minutes (standby version), it turns out that the a-wave is not over yet and will still be declining for a long time. Logic of judgement on the chart. What are your thoughts?

I am not doing anything on the minutes, I work at least on the hours, because on the lower frames I have to do everything very quickly, the waves can be very long, plus the main work takes time too (for now). But it is possible to work. Fractality, however.
As for the screenshot, I have marked everything with corrective models. On your screenshot, wave [v] of 1 contains seven waves (3+4*n) that is a correction. In addition, all three corrections are counter-trend and there is no alternation.
Gathering time - I am usually more free after 16.00 Moscow time.

P.S. Soon the first corrective wave should be over, but it is not certain that we will reach 161,8%, we can also make a triple zigzag.

rensbit:

Hello.

I would like to start a thread about wave analysis to discuss the current situation in the market as well as forecasts of its development.

I will start it:

P.S. Moderators, if you think that the branch does not belong to the subject of this forum, you can delete it, but the content of the branch, I think it will be a good analytical material for the opportunity to make money in the market, including programmers.

I prefer to trade only on wave 3. Like this. The number of deals per month is not much, but it is more accurate than in case you use all waves. I wish I could write an Expert Advisor that would trade only on wave 3 and, if anything, it would also refill during a corrective movement, say.