Wave analysis fan club - page 3

rensbit:

Agree with the current direction so far, but I think we will form another combination of zigzags rather than a flat.

OK, look at the chart. I have clearly indicated that in this layout, I am working a double zig-zag.

I looked at the clouds - there were horses, girls in poses, and, of course, the classic three-wave - off to my laptop.

God... So how do you guys want to be so you don't illuminate? Just talk? Well, let's talk...

rensbit:

Hello.

I would like to start a thread about wave analysis to discuss the current situation in the market as well as forecasts of its development.

I will start:

What's not to like about this one, anyway?

Valentin, I suggest another option, a triplet is forming. Marked out by M.

5, the structure does not look like an impulse. I have marked it as a double zig-zag for now and we'll see. Basically, all variants zigzag and three will move synchronously up to 1. 3750\ Plane is excluded as on M.5 ,I don't see an impulse structure for the "c" wave. What do you think? Yes, I have attached the charts to explain the logic. I think I am going to sell till 1.3750 and we will see there.

Zet:

Valentin, another option, a triplet is forming. Marked out by M.

5, the structure does not look like an impulse. I have marked it as a double zig-zag and we will see. Basically, all variants zigzag and three will move synchronously up to 1. 3750\ Plane is excluded as on M.5 ,I don't see an impulse structure for the "c" wave. What do you think? Yes, I have attached the charts to explain the logic. I think that we should sell till 1.3750, and there we will see.

Yes, I agree. Actually, a five-wave wave with of (w) may be found, but in such a case it will be irregular, and I do not believe in its existence.
Frankly speaking, I am confused by another thing in your mark-up (if you do not mind, may I call you "you"?), namely the wave [i], I have not got a 5-wave there, I have got a triple zigzag.

rensbit:

Yes, I agree. Basically it is possible to find a five-wave in a wave with of (w), but in such a case it will be irregular, and I do not believe in their existence.
Frankly speaking, I am confused by another thing in your mark-up (if you do not mind, may I use the word "you"?), it is wave [i], I cannot make a five-wave wave there, I have a triple zigzag there.

There is also such variant, but I presented the variant with the wedge as a 1-wave. Critical levels at Low 1.34..., I don't know, many waveformers marked 5-wave as a wedge. Yeah, it'll clear up soon...))) It's not clear with the correction till the end as well. I have another variant of the plane, if it will break through the level of 1.4036, but the formula of the plane is 3-3-5, then it will have to change the mark-up. We will see. The critical levels have not been breached yet.

Look, the price is approaching the critical level of 1.3992, if it penetrates it, the wave ХХ is cancelled, i.e. the 3rd zig-zag has "ordered its life"...)) This leaves us with two possibilities. 1. The "B" wave is being formed in the plane or the "1-wave" impulse. If the level of 1.4018 is broken through, the option of 1-wave impulse dies. That leaves the plane or the formation of the first waves in a 3-wave pattern. So much for no 5-wave....)))) Let's see.

Svinozavr: Just talk? Well, let's talk...

Pete, this isn't the Nirobs at all, is it? The conversation is quite serious, without any divorces or pretty pictures with stats. We should rather rejoice that there are finally some normal wolves on this forum.

rensbit:

If anyone has any questions about my first post, ask.

P.S. Lest they say I only do theory

If you don't know why I did it, then I am not sure how to do it. Good luck!