[Archive! - page 342

PapaYozh:

Can you tell me why your link has a publication date of 16/06/2008 but we still don't see any similar vehicles?
Because you (us) have not yet been paid all out for hydrocarbons

PapaYozh:

Can you tell me why your link has a publication date of 16/06/2008 but we still don't see any similar vehicles?
The Freemasons won't let them in. They sit on the pipe and cut everything down. The perpetual motion machine has been banned, or it would have been a long time ago. Vintik and Stuntik used to take Dunno on the water. This is our Soviet invention))

PapaYozh:

If you are armed only with logic, facts and common sense in an argument with a Yedros, you don't stand a chance.

School No. 20, Belgorod. Belgorod.

Mischek:

School No. 20, Belgorod. Belgorod.

Bets are being taken on the result of the bout

Mishek VS Yedro.

paukas:

Bets are being taken on the outcome of the

Mishek VS Yedro.

The man with the beard, don't you think the weight classes are very different?

paukas:

Bets are being taken on the outcome of the

Mishek VS Yedro.

khana to the scarecrow

I've decided to upgrade my fleet before the new year, what do you think of the third item http://www.digital.ru/catalog/monoblocks/apple/? Is it worth the money?

Already in Russian.

Dear NIKOLAEV,

I'm attorney Victor Williams, personal advocate until late Eng. Pavel Andrei. NIKOLAEV,

a contractor with one of the major oil service companies here in Togo.

On April 21, 2003, my client and his family were involved in a car accident together

Kara-Sokode way of expressing at the time was returning from a cultural festival in

nearby towns and all passengers in the vehicle unfortunately lost their

lives. I made several enquiries to find any of my clients extended

relatives, and it proved unsuccessful.

I need your help in repatriating the fund valued at $9600000 (Nine Million Six Hundred

thousand dollars) that was left behind by my late client until he was confiscated by the bank,

where this enormous amount of deposit is made.

I don't know if this man is related to you or not, but I believe we can work

together to achieve this goal if you cooperate with me.

In the meantime, it is very difficult to get or send an email to your email address

(MAIL.RU) from this part of the world. I suggest you to create a new email address

email address with one of the email service providers below, so it is not difficult for me to contact

you by email. Please create a new email with one of

of the following;

1. WWW.YAHOO.COM

2. WWW.HOTMAIL.COM

3. WWW.GMAIL.COM

Please reply to my personal email address below:

williams.victor37@yahoo.com

with all due respect

Victor Williams