[Archive! - page 341

paukas:
You won't last long in a bath like that. Your ears will burn.

Let him sit

Mischek:
... Didn't those who sold out to the SRs for an avatar learn physics in school?

moskitman:

The amplitude of the vibrations corresponds to the temperature of the body and is a side effect of how the body receives energy (from radiation, from friction, from the heat of another body in contact, from chemical reactions within the body, etc.) Now explain to me, please, in terms of physics, how does an energy quantum result in MECHANICAL vibrations???

A water molecule receives a quantum of energy from the sun, its energy state increases, the vibrations become more intense and the water heats up. As a result, water becomes warmer with the sun's rays. I would be interested to hear the version, in which water is not heated by the sun, but the stability of its molecule state decreases.

moskitman:
... Didn't those who sold out to SRs for an avatar study physics in school?

Our physics teacher at school tried to prove that if a rocket didn't reach some cosmic speed, it would never reach Mars.

He said it was bound to fall. Weirdo man.

moskitman:
... Didn't the SRs sell out their avatars for physics in school?

Once again. An attempt to divert the attention of the active, thinking part of the local population from the election will not pass.

We can discuss physics, chemistry, biology and the Kama Sutra from 5 December onwards.

DON'T GIVE IN TO THIS YEDROS PROVOCATEUR DURING OFFICE HOURS.

C-4:
A water molecule receives a quantum of energy from the sun, its energy state increases, the vibrations become more intense and the water heats up. As a result, water from the sun's rays becomes warmer. I will listen with interest to the version in which water is not heated by the sun, while the stability of the state of its molecule decreases.

(calmly, without sarcasm) what do you mean "theenergy state increases"? The transition of an electron from one orbit to another is accompanied by the production or release of one quantum of energy. Depending on the direction of transition. Received an atom quantum - the electron jumped to a higher energy orbit. Jumped an electron into one orbit - the atom emitted a quantum of energy.

EdRo has agreed that it is the party of crooks and thieves:

>

moskitman:
Meanwhile in Osaka...

Can you tell me why your link has a publication date of 16/06/2008 and we still don't see similar cars?

>