[Archive! - page 337

paukas:
Gentlemen, you have to shave every day.
Are you sure? Really?

paukas:
Gentlemen, you have to shave every day.

SUPER!!! especially with that avatar

moskitman:
Yes, I'm a lousy breadwinner. Yesterday they decided to shut down another organisation, a municipal one, where I was working on a contract (the Pharmnadzor laboratory, which was catching counterfeit medicines). Minus 3,000 roubles a month for the family budget. But we are not looking for an easy way out. On our way to the Grail, we'll have to find a place. We need something to cover the elks in real life. And the family is all grown up, they have to learn to take care of their parents themselves.

snail09:
... I went for a walk in Gelendzhik at night, woke up in the morning on the beach, but my passport was gone...
No job in Gelendzhik?? Mm... .....

snail09:
... ...a deaf and dumb man asked me to walk him home...
... the boy gestured that his name was Juan...

moskitman:
There are no jobs in Gelendzhik? .....

...the boy explained with gestures that his name was Juan...

Come on, Andrew! I understand your position. Well, we made fun of the real stories. Forget it. I was resting in Gelendzhik as best I could, I wasn't looking for a job.

What's up with the hirdlory? Is there a theme, or a task? What do you need engineers for? I'll give up drinking too, having been interested in the offer. Or do you think that alcoholics are incapable of creativity?

snail09:

Come on, Andrew! I understand your position. Well, we made fun of the real stories. Forget it. I was resting in Gelendzhik as best I could, I wasn't looking for a job.

What's up with the hirdlory? Is there a theme, or a task? What do you need engineers for? I'll give up drinking too, having been interested in the offer. Or do you think alcoholics are incapable of creativity?

Okay, forget it...
there is a topic on the electrical decomposition of water into H2 and O2 under the influence of resonant electromagnetic radiation. The resonant radiation for water molecules, oddly enough, is a sky blue laser. And the energy consumption for hydrolysis in this case would be much lower than the energy obtained by burning the rattlesnake gas.

if you're interested please go to moskitman@mail.ru

moskitman:
OK, forget it...
there is a topic on the electrical decomposition of water into H2 and O2 under the influence of resonant electromagnetic radiation. The resonant radiation for water molecules, oddly enough, is a sky blue laser. And the energy input for hydrolysis in this case would be much lower than the energy input for combustion of rattlesnake gas.
Do you have a figure on the energy cost? Remind me again the wavelength of a sky blue laser, I can't find it in a reference book.

moskitman:
Okay, forget it...
There is a topic on the electrical decomposition of water into H2 and O2 under the influence of resonant electromagnetic radiation. The resonant radiation for water molecules is, oddly enough, a sky blue laser. And the energy input for hydrolysis in this case will be much lower than the energy input for combustion of rattlesnake gas.

It's a fucking grail!!!

No it's too shallow, it's probably a perpetual motion project if it uses less energy to decompose than it does to burn gas.

Are you serious or after a sleepless night?

If there were numbers, you wouldn't be looking for engineers. 490-510nm

No, not a grail - you need new water every time, and very preferably from open sources.
Seriously.

The energy consumption for hydrolysis would be much higher in the case of a successful experiment. However, there is nothing to test it on, there is no laboratory facilities. You are probably counting on a chain reaction? There won't be one. imho.