[Archive! - page 328

sanyooooook:
To be honest, I still don't realise I've become a father, the excitement is there, but the understanding is not.

As a father of 3 children I can tell you that trading is now only for day and non-day timeframes)

sanyooooook:
To be honest, I still don't realise I've become a father, the excitement is there, but the understanding is not.
It's only natural. It takes women a long time to understand, and men even less so. It may take more than one week for a father to feel like a dad.

sanyooooook:
okay,okay... it's too late to worry.... )))
better give Mishek his $10 (since you promised) and "mine" too. At the same time, tell him what "vysurkov propaganda" means.

Dezil:

As a father of 3 children I can say that now you can only trade on daily and non-daily timeframes)
SUPER!!!
In the early months, 4H might work, like night feedings, nappy changes...

moskitman:
OK, OK... it's too late to worry.... )))
Throw Mishek his $10 (since you promised) and "mine" too. At the same time, tell him what "vysurkov propaganda" means.
wallets in a personal note, report on scans of beer receipts )))

sanyooooook:

Well, congratulations. It reminds me of being a father myself. Only it was a long time ago.

moskitman:
Tell him to tell him what "vysurkov propaganda" means.
Google is 100% sure to know.

sanyooooook:
To be honest, I still don't realise I've become a father, the excitement is there, but the understanding isn't.

You will in time :)

Congratulations! But

one child is not a child;

two babies is half a baby;

and only three babies is a baby.

PapaYozh:
Google 100% knows.
No, that's not interesting. Now let him explain himself: what kind of marmots they are and what their propaganda is and what I have to do with it. Or else he'll say something and then you'll have to figure it out.

moskitman:
No - that's not interesting. Now let him explain himself: what kind of marmots they are and what their propaganda is and what I have to do with it. Otherwise, if he says something and then you have to figure it out.

You can either figure it out or wander in the darkness of ignorance.

Did you get an absentee ballot?