[Archive! - page 302

This year's election campaign is being handled by real PIAR ace, the so-called PIARs...

moskitman:
This year's election campaign is being handled by true PIR ace, the so-called PIARs...
Hey, brother, don't get too bright. Even though you're a bloodsucker by nature, we're worried about you.

paukas:
What do you mean? Wheel?
Tell me, please, what is your position on the issue of elections in the Russian Federation? I always take notes of your aphorisms. I particularly liked them: "they're all leaking..." and "...roll over and come out in the black...". Are you a doctor by training?

Putin was booed after the Emelianenko fight. There weren't enough Nashists to fill the entire Olympic Hall :))

>

PapaYozh:

I think that those who are going to spoil the ballot would do well to get a dice roll and use it when voting.

Naturally, ER is not involved in the draw.

It is up to the organisers at the polling stations to provide each booth with all the necessary items. If there is no cube in the booth, I will not vote.

Integer:
It is up to the organisers at the polling stations to provide each booth with all the necessary items. If there is no cube in the booth, I will not vote.
You'll be too lazy to go anyway. Especially since it's going to be freezing there :))

granit77:

Putin was booed after the Emelianenko fight. There were not enough Nashists to fill the entire Olympic Hall :))

Dmitry Peskov, press secretary of the Russian Prime Minister, explained the reaction of the audience during Vladimir Putin's speech after the fight between Fedor Emelianenko and Jeff Monson on November 20.

At a specially called press conference on the occasion, Peskov said that the audience "hooted" to Monson as he left the hall in the arms of his assistants, not to Vladimir Putin. "Putin's entry into the ring coincided with the moment of waddling first and then dragging Monson. It is quite obvious that this 'hooting' (because there was no booing as such) was towards Monson," Peskov stressed.

I was reminded of the village of Khitropopovka)) Imho, Monson deserved only applause, he behaved like a real fighter.

We may not live to see the overthrow of this regime of militant degradation of the country. But the children will continue our cause!

Figar0:
Dmitry Peskov, press secretary to the Russian prime minister, explained the audience's reaction during Vladimir Putin's speech after the fight between Fedor Emelianenko and Jeff Monson on November 20.

At a specially called press conference on the occasion, Peskov said that the audience "hooted" at Monson as he left the hall in the arms of his aides, not Vladimir Putin. "Putin's entry into the ring coincided with the moment of waddling first and then dragging Monson. It's quite obvious that this 'hooting' (because there was no booing as such) was towards Monson," Peskov stressed.

Exactly! Putin was cheered.

And the "Ewwwwwww" shouts in the following video are an expression of someone messing up the air.

http://youtu.be/OkauBOKR2x0

>