[Archive! - page 269

yosuf:
You have to develop your inner world, where you are the only master, and pay less attention to the outer world, and it will stop irritating you, because it is a community with its incomprehensible laws of society. Many of the laws of the community we do not understand. For example, in every class there are otlichniki and otlichniki, gathered into one class, there were two otlichniki and two otlichniki. The same thing happened to the losers.

I'm glad you think in theory .... and have little understanding of the practice of life..... wrote ...... the outside world is us ...... any person is basically a part of me...your sentence reeks of selfishness .... and i wrote that it all comes down to selfishness by and large.... but it doesn't make you happy..........

although what am I... about what? ..... who? ...... and where? .... bears will come and shit in your soul anyway.....

trol222:

I'm glad you think in theory .... and have little understanding of the practice of life..... wrote ...... the outside world is us ...... any person is basically a part of me...your sentence reeks of selfishness .... and i wrote that it all comes down to selfishness by and large.... but it doesn't make you happy..........

although what am I... about what? ..... who? ...... and where? .... bears will come and shit in your soul anyway.....

Be kinder and everything will work out for you.

Here's the question.

Is there a statistically high probability of finding a good entry given the multi-currency analysis, namely the property of overbought/oversold currency.

Roughly speaking, what is the main problem - the trend-following systems fail in flat conditions and vice versa. And most of the time the short trends replace the flat periods. It is not clear (to me personally) if this is already a trend or not.

Here is the question. As soon as one of the indices enters the conditional overbought zone, and the other enters the oversold zone, we take this pair in our notice and work with it only. It means that we have a strong trend and it makes little sense to enter it following the trend, so we will catch a pullback or reversal. As for the stop order, let's use a parabolic (Swinosaurs have a good one).

What do you think?

To Moskitman. He was looking for entry points on the divergence of the indices. He says it worked.

granit77:
To Moskitman. He was looking for entry points on the divergence of the indices. He says it worked.

You'd better tell me how you did it?

Show up on Skype, too :)

And appear on TV. Everyone from Kaliningrad to Kamchatka is worried.

I am troubled by doubts

I'll announce myself. A little later, when I get over the laziness. It's been a hard third day of disruption.
I didn't get to the administration, I couldn't catch anyone on Friday. But they caught me and put me back on the table :))
I made sure once again that a moderate consumption of Jameson single malt is more satisfying than debauchery with Remy Martin XO.

granit77:
I'll announce myself. A little later, when I get over the laziness. It's been a hard third day of disruption.
I didn't get to the administration, I couldn't catch anyone on Friday. But they caught me and put me back on the table :))
I made sure once again that a moderate consumption of Jameson single malt is more satisfying than debauchery with Remy Martin XO.

Categorically disagree colleague. Since the purchase of good alcohol has turned into a lottery, it is necessary to use the services of tudemasudem friends and comrades, for the purchase of alcohol in the vast expanses of our homeland, can not only fail to meet expectations, but also spoil your health.