[Archive! - page 148

... The main thing is not to get anything wrong :)

A nephew from the city came to visit his grandfather in the village. After the grandfather showed the whole household, the nephew got bored. The grandfather says:
- Why don't you take the dogs and the gun and go shooting in the woods?
The nephew got excited and went. An hour later he came back, excited:
- Grandpa, do you have any more dogs?

TheXpert:
... Don't get anything wrong.)

I think if you master aiming split firewood at the back of a fleeing game, there won't be a problem with the meat.

Sanek, how's it going with the, uh... brides. Is there anyone to brighten up our leisure time?

Mischek:

...Sanek, how's it going with the, uh... brides. Is there anyone to brighten up our leisure time?

Oh, Misha, you're going for the classic answer...

granit77:
Oh, Misha, you're getting the classic response...

Well, two for two, a mare... and she's with a blacksmith...

Getting the joke right is not like chopping firewood.)

PapaYozh:

There's a great statement at the end of the text which is of direct relevance to the members of our forum:

There's a lot of gibberish in the text. The author is on fire.

Mischek:

Well, it's two for one... and she's with the blacksmith...

It's not like chopping wood to get the joke right.)

Of course, of course. The blacksmith is the chief healer of unconventional diseases (or desires) in the village.

I'm just talking about the joke.

It was a very strange forest. First I went for mushrooms. Then they followed...
me...

Swept by the current into the open sea, a Japanese man prayed to his god that salvation would come to him.
for salvation to come to him. If a man saved him, he promised to be his
an eternal friend, and if a woman, he would be her husband. The Japanese god
sent him two saviors at once. Now the Japanese man often walks around with an inflatable
with an inflatable banana under his armpit and an inflatable woman waiting for him at home.

Mischek:

I think if you master aiming split firewood at the back of a fleeing game's head, there won't be a problem with meat.

Sanek, how's it going with the, uh... brides. Is there anyone to brighten up our leisure time?

(chuckles) it's hard to get a bride around here when you're young.