[Archive! - page 17

TheXpert:
Remove, please, not the kind of information that is good for dissemination. May have the opposite effect.
OK, done.

Svinozavr:
Because the moderators here are so...
...they're blocking all my foul language, the bastards!

Work to do, football to do :)

Svinozavr:

Well, here goes. I'm thinking of buying a monitor.

Who has any experience?

Late response.

I've worked with TN, xVA, IPS monitors. My impressions (all IMHO):

TN - cheap (very), it's good to watch movies, toys. For a long time work is not an option, colours swim depending on viewing angles (especially vertically). However, I have to give credit to the developers - in recent models it has become much better.

xVA - deep black, good viewing angles, but colours feel very "cold", not natural. It makes my eyes tired from working for a long time.

IPS is expensive (sometimes even very expensive), black colour is not exactly black (especially noticeable in the dark) . But! "Soft", natural colours, excellent viewing angles. Eyes when working for a long time practically never get tired.

Regarding the "widescreen".

Nowadays monitors with 1920x1080 resolution are widespread - I really miss those 120 pixels vertically (up to 1200).

Peter, if you can, get something like NEC 2690WUXi or NEC 2490WUXi (of course, it's better to see it in work - everyone has different eyes).

Owls swallows online.

The outside and inside of the nest.

Calibri:

PapaYozh:

Calibri:

Not a hummingbird, but a future corpse of a hummingbird. They die if you pick them up by hand.

Integer:
Not hummingbirds, but the future corpse of a hummingbird. They die if you pick them up by hand.
I didn't know that. Thank goodness I didn't manage to catch any, they're too fast.

Integer:

Not hummingbirds, but the future corpse of a hummingbird. They die if you pick them up by hand.
And not just hummingbirds. I once took a chick of a sparrow that hadn't yet learned to fly very gently into my hands. And he soon died, apparently with a heart attack from the fright.

bolt:
... probably had a heart attack from the scare.
A camel walks in the desert, dragging its legs with the heat. Look, a gazelle runs past
, briskly and cheerfully. The camel says to him:
- Listen, buddy, how can you run in this heat?
I can barely move my legs.
- And I get a breeze when I run, and I get chilly. You try it yourself!
Well, the camel rushed off and disappeared behind the barkhan, and the gazelle followed him
. He ran and ran and looked: the camel was lying there with his tongue out
and wasn't even breathing.
- Oh, man... Probably frozen...