EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 896

Mixon777:

How did George Soros collapse gold?

Yes, I'm curious too, HOW ?

1 Option: A correction to the broken high and the broken trend line has occurred...then a bounce up

2 Option: Break through 142910 all ... let's go down.....

The trading week will show the main movement and we can go up calmly following the trend

sergeev:
Yes, I wonder too, HOW ?

In silence.

Byrber:
Euro continues to fall on news that Greece may leave the eurozone - so we go further down
So this week they will say that rumours of a possible exit are irrelevant....

seolink74 07.05.2011 12:04 1 Option: There was a correction to the broken high and the broken trend line...then a bounce up 2 Option: Break 142910 all ...let's go down..... The trading week will show the main movement and we may easily go up by the trend line

How can you judge by the candlestick in the monthly chart, if the month hasn't yet started? Until the end of the month the candlestick may change dramatically.

And I think after the decision on Greece it will be clear where we are going..... but in the meantime they are thinking.......... FLEITH))))))

seolink74:
So this week they will say that rumours of a possible release are out of date...

Denied as late as yesterday.

http://rian.ru/economy/20110506/371633233.html

I remember Boris Yeltsin saying default was impossible before the weekend as well :))

Such collapses -

Mixon777:

Such collapses -

so what ?