EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 804

seolink74:
Only not everyone's deposits are ironclad to withstand such leaps...breach of MM and all :) I'm at zero...all I made overnight I didn't notice that there was a bounce from Kijou Sen on H4 I have all possible resistance levels broken on Sel

"And until you stop trading on the M5 M 15 M 30. There's nothing to see. It's like driving a car with a tinted front windshield with little clearance."

Trading on signals looking at charts starting from H1, without taking into account the minutes, "is equivalent to driving with an instructor moving the car in fifth gear, even with the front and rear windshields blown out for better visibility and sticking his head out of the sunroof."

)))

RekkeR:

"And until you stop trading on the M5 M 15 M 30. There's nothing to see. It's like driving a car with a tinted front windshield with little clearance."

To trade on the signals of looking at the charts from H1, without taking into account the minutes, "is tantamount to driving with an instructor moving the car in fifth gear, even with the front and rear windshields knocked out for better visibility and sticking his head out of the sunroof."

)))

from H4 work

RekkeR:

To trade on the signals of looking at the charts from H1, without taking into account the minutes, "is tantamount to driving with an instructor moving the car in fifth gear, even with the front and rear windshields knocked out for better visibility and sticking his head out of the sunroof."

)))

You can use the automatic gearbox

Fartowiy:
You can use the automatic transmission

and who's going to drive it?

I'm at the helm!) Hi all, my first post on this forum. Really enjoyed your discussions, there are some really intelligent and relevant people ;)

I'm at the helm!) Hi all, my first post on this forum. Really enjoyed your discussions, there are some really intelligent and relevant people ;)

Hi!

Like what?

Next stop 146650

RekkeR:

)))

Rekker, hi. Do you read Mt5?)))

margaret:

Hi!

Like what?

You are without a doubt beyond competition ;)))

strangerr:

Rekker, hi. You read Mt5?)))

Hi.

Banned for life. ))

And there's no time.

What's there to see?