EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 283

Vizard:

he whispered softly without indicating tp and sl ))))
I would have marked :)) But I am already in sel for the second week :)) at 0,5 lot waiting for 1.34

93408:

Too late, in fact a lot of what it says Made in Japan is actually made in China.

Assembled you mean.

seolink74:
I would mark :)) But I'm in my second week of sel :))) at 0.5 lots
ok

A striking difference in DC quotes:

FoY

FINAM

On the H4 diamond? Looks like we need to sell.

Vizard:
it's dangerous to trade with this probability... 51-49 ain't nothing yet...
Stop ... but SL should be 2 times less than TP ... so all the same preponderance ... plus the strategy itself in the test should show the numerical preponderance in the number of positive trades ...I made a strategy... all right with the numerical preponderance of positive trades

D1ez:

Gathering, you mean.

They are assembled like children... believe everything that is written... and assembled and manufactured in China... hardware has not been imported in 15 years... first Malaysia, now China...

both japan and even the states use china in manufacturing (meaning factory china)

from japan only cars ... but after they raised duties - now they start to cut it in half - they bring it as scrap, weld it back, and sell it...

seolink74:
Stop ... but SL must be 2 times less than TP ... therefore it's still a preponderance ... plus the strategy itself must show a numerical preponderance in the number of positive trades ...I made a strategy... all is well with the numerical preponderance of positive trades

The page you requested was not found

seolink74:
Stop ... but SL must be 2 times less than TP ... therefore it's still a preponderance ... plus the strategy itself must show a numerical preponderance in the number of positive trades ...I made a strategy... all is well with the numerical preponderance of positive trades

i don't know who said it should be... it should be at all )))) at low timeframes it may fail because of the noise ....

Folks, what's the USD/JPY up?